Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Tomorrow mum will be allowed to escape from the pen up the stairs into the spare bedroom .
Have taken out the draws from the bedside cabinets to give her a couple of places to hide . Soon as she's up there I will take the kittens to join her . So they have a room to run around in .
Will be sleeping in that room myself so they will have plenty of company .
Tonight is the last night in the pen for them .
"Will be sleeping in that room myself so they will have plenty of company".

What could POSSIBLY go wrong . . . . ?! ;) .

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Puts me in mind of Simon's Cat in the Bed Head.

Londo

LE

I could wake up with the mum sleeping on my head . That's happened before

pooky

Old-Salt
They can't be neutered until after weaning....... let her out before she's finished, and she can get pregnant straight away, as we discovered.
Sorry, l meant when they were ready. Depending whereabo they are l could issue a voucher to pay for the neutering if that would help.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

once they get jumpy and exploring he will either be kept awake by being bounced on at three AM or too scared to move in case he squashes one.

once they work out who the food fairy is he's doomed.

so jealous.

they might pick up habits though -

PFGEN

GCM
Can the female cats not be neutered to avoid them going through this again and again?
This is under discussion. We have one tom at the stables and he shagged one of the females. The other one is his sister and he tried to do her up the wrong un probably without any lubricant. She wasn't having anything of it and sent him packing. He now tends to avoid her. The other one was done by a local moggie that's been seen around. I warned about inbreeding as the toms will shag anything with a pulse. Fortunately all the kittens are going to good homes so we can avoid that problem for now. I was planning to have mine neutered.

arcticfox042

War Hero
BB (Benjamin Button) waiting in the sun for the Chit-Chats to emerge..... then gives up, too hot......

IMG_4078.jpg
IMG_4079.jpg

Londo

LE
once they get jumpy and exploring he will either be kept awake by being bounced on at three AM or too scared to move in case he squashes one.

once they work out who the food fairy is he's doomed.

so jealous.

they might pick up habits though -

Mum and kittens have taken the move to the spare room really well . . Mum is under the bed busy feeding them and washing the people stink off them where we have had them crawling all over us for the last hour .
Night times will be interesting I must admit but have done this quite a few times over the years .

Bootom

Old-Salt
She is very bold and has already discovered food :-D
As if that's unusual for a female of any species, aka the long haired colonel. I've told the head of this household if she wants to lose weight she should keep one thing out of the fridge, her hand.

Latest Threads