Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

The criminal caught red-handed:

I had just popped into the kitchen to pick up my telephone and was away for 20 seconds to find the monster with his nose stuck on my Marmite & butter on toast.
Not an ounce of shame or contrition, just demands for treats and butter!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
I'm glad that the matter of what's on the toast has been explained. I was casually wondering if the animal had died in a road accident or merely been shot.

Bon appetit!

1590763810371.png

Londo

LE
Update on my new owners .......
Mum is coming round a bit . Soon as she sees you she growls and once near she spits and lunges but it's mostly show .
She's OK with the kittens being handled . Doesn't like it but will let you
Her swipes with claws out are getting more like gentle taps now and if you touch her she will bite but it's quite a gentle bite . She has not drawn blood from teeth or claw apart from the first night when she went for me .
Even licked some cream off my finger and is now letting me tickle her behind the ear without going garrety every time .

Londo

LE
Oops forgot about the kittens ...
Three girls and two boys . Girls are the tabby with some ginger on its face , the black and white and the pretty grey .
Boys are the tabby and the ginger . They are now up on all fours and just started teething and like to gnaw fingers , the black and white has discovered food as well .
All happy little chaps and chapesses .
Pics will be taken on Sunday when the Grandkids will be over to see them .

needlewaver

War Hero
7C1A5FA1-ED28-46F6-AA81-55BA9C52EDC3.jpeg

Max putting in a shift; the observant of the parish will notice the clip of the arm of the sofa. Thankfully the sofa is ten years old, the replacement will not be leather...

needlewaver

War Hero
B79493EB-F658-4D22-9CDD-0D8E37F681F4.jpeg

Poppy wishing her brother would knob off and wash his foot elsewhere.

Mum is coming round a bit . Soon as she sees you she growls and once near she spits and lunges but it's mostly show .
Her swipes with claws out are getting more like gentle taps now and if you touch her she will bite but it's quite a gentle bite . She has not drawn blood from teeth or claw apart from the first night when she went for me .
Even licked some cream off my finger and is now letting me tickle her behind the ear without going garrety every time .
‘She’s’ gradually winning ‘you’ over

Her swipes with claws out are getting more like gentle taps now and if you touch her she will bite but it's quite a gentle bite. She has not drawn blood from teeth or claw apart from the first night when she went for me.
Even licked some cream off my . . . . finger, and is now letting me tickle her behind the ear without going garrety every time .
Do we have an "S&M" thread, you could copy this to . . . . ;) ?!

Londo

LE
Do we have an "S&M" thread, you could copy this to . . . . ;) ?!
Not on Arrse but there is a S&M forum I subscribe to ..... er I mean ......... heard about . Someone told me about .

Not on Arrse but there is a S&M forum I subscribe to ..... er I mean ......... heard about . Someone told me about .

Their clothes might not be the most stylish, but I find the fit much more comfortable. And, their ready-meals are to die for!

TamH70

MIA
Their clothes might not be the most stylish, but I find the fit much more comfortable. And, their ready-meals are to die for!
These are not just ready-meals, these are S&M ready-meals.