LE
Book Reviewer
1590633608708.png

cat in a box

1590633700819.png

meer cat

Randy Felcher

Old-Salt
I don't know if it's a desert cat thing, but Burt often acts more like a dog than a cat.
He follows me around everywhere, likes to play fetch, and sleeps in some weird positions.

20200323_074719.jpg

Does anyone else have cats that prefer to watch animated movies?
I put Dr Zhivago on for them once but they slept through the whole thing.
Mind you, so did I.

View attachment 477350
My two older cats ignore the TV, the young ginger girl watches but only ice hockey. She sands on the table where the TV is and swats at the players flying past her.

Sounds like he has a touch of Maine Coon in him.
My Mainie does all those things and the breed is known for those characteristics.
Our Pips is exactly the same, she loves playing hide & seek, {we have to pretend that we can't see her big bushy tail though}, she'll play fetch a few times but quickly forgets what the plan is, comes back but leaves the furry ball where it is. One of our favorite funny ones is the paw punch, she will be hiding but run out when you are walking by punch your feet and either darts back into hiding or scoots off at warp speed into another room.

Does anyone else have cats that prefer to watch animated movies?
I put Dr Zhivago on for them once but they slept through the whole thing.
Mind you, so did I.

View attachment 477350
Ah! . . . I notice BWB is visting friends, and enjoing an "away-day" round at yours ;) .

We only get to know half a small proportion, of the things he does, through "Official Channels" :( .

Last edited:

Latest Threads