Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Slight commotion chez shopgirl last evening. The Ginger Ninja came visiting and there was nothing in either food bowl.

First he yelled at me, then he yelled louder. When that didn't work he came running up and started tapping my leg and positively shrieking.

Jeeves heard the noise and came in from the garden and yowled at him. After a short exchange of pleasantries, Ginger stomped off glaring over his shoulder.

He got his revenge at dark o'clock this morning though, I heard his bell jingling against the food bowl.

Jeeves wasn't impressed when he woke me up to get his breakfast at 5.30

Slight commotion chez shopgirl last evening. The Ginger Ninja came visiting and there was nothing in either food bowl.

First he yelled at me, then he yelled louder. When that didn't work he came running up and started tapping my leg and positively shrieking.

Jeeves heard the noise and came in from the garden and yowled at him. After a short exchange of pleasantries, Ginger stomped off glaring over his shoulder.

He got his revenge at dark o'clock this morning though, I heard his bell jingling against the food bowl.

Jeeves wasn't impressed when he woke me up to get his breakfast at 5.30
Cat politics is funny.

Timmy (large Maine Coon male), bullies Milly (small Maine Coon female).
Timmy is bullied by all other cats.
Milly bullies all other cats.

Poppy has had enough of sleeping today, so I let her have a view of the outside:

Poppy & iPad 220520.JPG

She's not an outdoor cat, looks out of the window only occasionally and has been watching this video for the last 30 minutes.

Poppy has had enough of sleeping today, so I let her have a view of the outside:

View attachment 475665

She's not an outdoor cat, looks out of the window only occasionally and has been watching this video for the last 30 minutes.
Might be meditating.
My ginger girl, Pyewacket, will sit on the mat in front of the shower staring at space with beige tile floor and beige tile walls. Nothing else to look at but she just stares

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This weather is playing havoc with our little gang, Arry and Ginge who are always yowling to get out have decided that indoors is the place to be, the other 3, Twiggy, Munchie and Cleo, have decided that it's fun to sunbathe on the lawn all day long. Today was fun as well, OH bought a solid wood flat pack chest of drawers, so it was up to me to assemble said piece of furniture. I got the 8 drawers assembled and left them on the bed whilst I stuck into the main body in the front room, get it all sorted, take it into the bedroom, pulled the top 2 drawers off the bed and lo, and behold, Twiggy and Cleo asleep in the ones underneath!

Londo

LE
Might be meditating.
My ginger girl, Pyewacket, will sit on the mat in front of the shower staring at space with beige tile floor and beige tile walls. Nothing else to look at but she just stares
Dream hunting ?

Peace has been restored. Jeeves and Scud left a couple of mouthfuls of food, Ginger came in and finished it off under intense scrutiny from Jeeves and left without shrieking at anyone.

No doubt he will return later for any further leftovers.

As I'm typing this the second sitting at the Cafe Hedgehog is under way. I can hear the crunching of the cat biscuits

Last edited:

needlewaver

War Hero
Might be meditating.
6F62FC01-79A7-4B6A-8E40-AB78FB9E4E50.jpeg

More alert than I ever was on that shift.

This weather is playing havoc with our little gang, Arry and Ginge who are always yowling to get out have decided that indoors is the place to be, the other 3, Twiggy, Munchie and Cleo, have decided that it's fun to sunbathe on the lawn all day long. Today was fun as well, OH bought a solid wood flat pack chest of drawers, so it was up to me to assemble said piece of furniture. I got the 8 drawers assembled and left them on the bed whilst I stuck into the main body in the front room, get it all sorted, take it into the bedroom, pulled the top 2 drawers off the bed and lo, and behold, Twiggy and Cleo asleep in the ones underneath!
Before we got a chip-operated cat flap ours had magnets to get in and out. Whenever I was assembling flat pack, Sam would watch intently then wander off with assorted screws and bolts stuck to his magnet.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads