Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Poppy

LE
.......saying which anyone want mine - she just crashed through the cat flap with a ruddy great pigeon in her mouth!!!!1111

TamH70

MIA
.......saying which anyone want mine - she just crashed through the cat flap with a ruddy great pigeon in her mouth!!!!1111
Was the pigeon dead on arrival or still angry?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well that's tomorrows tea sorted out then, well done

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You either don't feed her enough or she thinks you need a bit of feeding! ;)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Wife's just back from the Vet with our little black cat, Noson, known as Aunty Nosi for her sterling work assisting our pregnant rescue cat with her new kittens when they were born a few years ago. Her brother, Lin Gui, will be devastated; he was greatly distressed when she collapsed earlier.
She wasn't a bad little moggin.
That's not good news. Sorry to hear about your little cat.

Wife's just back from the Vet with our little black cat, Noson, known as Aunty Nosi for her sterling work assisting our pregnant rescue cat with her new kittens when they were born a few years ago. Her brother, Lin Gui, will be devastated; he was greatly distressed when she collapsed earlier.
So sorry, RIP Noson

Bootom

Old-Salt
So sorry for your loss. RIP little girl.

Londo

LE
Condolences regarding you're little black moggy

So sorry about that. RiP Puss’

Condolences, it’s always hard to loose our little friends.

Unremarkable

War Hero
I, my wife and daughter thank you all for your kind thoughts.
I've looked at a photo of Noson and her siblings Layla and Lin Gui. According to the date, she was nine years old.

Had to go about it in a roundabout way, and copy it to YouTube first.
Anyhoo, you may recall I mentioned Jarvis’s using a new method of waking me to get his breakfast. Sorry it’s so dark, but it was still dark o’clock.

TamH70

MIA
Such a shame about Aunty Nosi. She sounds like she was a sound kitty. Sorry for your loss.

Latest Threads