Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

JackSofty

War Hero

Maximillian just dropped a 'stinky one' which is of the type that grabs the back of one's throat and squeezes. Bearing in mind the recent sad news of the demise of Dave Greenfield, it could be his tribute to the band but he is more of a Motorhead fan (he sticks his head as close to the speaker as he can when 'No Remorse' or other album is blasting out to annoy the neighbours.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
try doing these pics with a dog, it's impossible.

Maximillian just dropped a 'stinky one' which is of the type that grabs the back of one's throat and squeezes. Bearing in mind the recent sad news of the demise of Dave Greenfield, it could be his tribute to the band but he is more of a Motorhead fan (he sticks his head as close to the speaker as he can when 'No Remorse' or other album is blasting out to annoy the neighbours.

he's deaf then?

JackSofty

War Hero
Nice pussy.
I do like the Homburg Hat.
I am a non-Hassidic fan of the Homberg. I would like to have a vintage charcoal grey and chestnut brown example but space and budget preclude. Regarding sentence one, I may make some fake 'ringlets' out of flax when buying silver at the auctions & markets (when I have the budget again but a good steer for which I thank you).

BlackDyke

War Hero
I am a non-Hassidic fan of the Homberg. I would like to have a vintage charcoal grey and chestnut brown example but space and budget preclude. Regarding sentence one, I may make some fake 'ringlets' out of flax when buying silver at the auctions & markets (when I have the budget again but a good steer for which I thank you).

I have a 1940s style Fedora which cost me a small fortune.
Wear it with my British Warm and even my daughter says I look sensible in it.

JackSofty

War Hero
try doing these pics with a dog, it's impossible.

he's deaf then?
Normally, point a camera or telephone at this bugger and he looks away or disappears. It is an rare happenstance that we get him in the frame which is why we have so few pictures of the beast with hairy breeches.

ETA Being thick I just tumbled to your last bit. No, not deaf but good taste in music, Ramones, Tiger Lillies, Siouxie, Undertones and occsionally AC/DC.

Last edited:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've been working on a clock in my workshop, made of a piece of Olive wood. It's very pretty wood with a gorgeous smell. But with the amount of sanding needed I came in covered in a fine dust. First of all my wee cat, Tinker, started sniffing and then licking the dust off the top of my coffee mug lid. Then ran about like a loony for a few minutes. Then he jumped up on my lap and started licking the dust off my T-shirt, then rolling about happily on my lap before settling on his back for a belly rub.

Then I got it. He's high. My cat got stoned on Olive wood dust...*

* A wee bit of Google research suggest that Olive wood contains a chemical that is also found in Catnip. He's a dope-head.

Last edited:

can we see a picture of him wearing his hat?

Unremarkable

War Hero
Wife's just back from the Vet with our little black cat, Noson, known as Aunty Nosi for her sterling work assisting our pregnant rescue cat with her new kittens when they were born a few years ago. Her brother, Lin Gui, will be devastated; he was greatly distressed when she collapsed earlier.
She wasn't a bad little moggin.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Wife's just back from the Vet with our little black cat, Noson, known as Aunty Nosi for her sterling work assisting our pregnant rescue cat with her new kittens when they were born a few years ago. Her brother, Lin Gui, will be devastated; he was greatly distressed when she collapsed earlier.
She wasn't a bad little moggin.
if that says what I think it does I'm sorry about that.

Poppy

LE
Condolences Unremarkable always hard to lose a loved one

Latest Threads