Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

After 6 months of studiously avoiding her cat bed, Poppy has now decided to sleep in the bloody thing.

Along with her deciding the Encore Tuna and Whitefish is not to her taste anymore (hurrah!! at £1 a packet she was costing me a bomb) and now has gone for Tescos finest at £0.40, not only that, but she's not taking her whole steroid pill so I have to crush it now!!

So here she is - the first picture shows her sussing the bed out - the second showing her settled down. What next? Will she like being in her cat carrier?? Who knows - she's an f'ing cat!!

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1585715650754.png

Bootom

Old-Salt
After 6 months of studiously avoiding her cat bed, Poppy has now decided to sleep in the bloody thing.

Along with her deciding the Encore Tuna and Whitefish is not to her taste anymore (hurrah!! at £1 a packet she was costing me a bomb) and now has gone for Tescos finest at £0.40, not only that, but she's not taking her whole steroid pill so I have to crush it now!!

So here she is - the first picture shows her sussing the bed out - the second showing her settled down. What next? Will she like being in her cat carrier?? Who knows - she's an f'ing cat!!

View attachment 461421

View attachment 461422
Dave, you stupid boy, not only is she a feline, she is also a female, what else could you expect?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

View attachment 461421

View attachment 461422
A bed and on the sofa? You bloody spoil that cat!

A bed and on the sofa? You bloody spoil that cat!
Ahem, Jarvis has one of my sleeping bags on his own sofa, plus one of my fleeces on a chair, plus his current fav’ spot, right in the middle of my bed.

Edit. The cheeky sod. Last night he was sitting by the window. He sees me getting undressed for bed, and promptly jumps down and sprints (yes, really) across the room and jumps up onto the bed into his fav’ spot, just as I was about to get in. Then just looked up at me and smirked. The little sod!

Last edited:

Latest Threads