Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

TamH70

MIA
Some baseball bat action with the c**** head would not go amiss .
Liberal. No duff, this should form the basis of his treatment.

"Wesley: To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right. "

Payoff's as good.

Londo

LE

"Wesley: To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right. "

Payoff's as good.
Iv'e just got too soft in my old age . Sorry

Some baseball bat action with the c**** head would not go amiss .
A little like for like maybe?

Find tall, narrow fence, grease top liberally, tie one end of rope to fence, stand c*** on top of fence with the other end of the rope round its neck, prod with baseball bat a few times to get it moving and watch events unfold.

Payoff's as good.
Amateurs. Separate the major joints with a wood chisel.

I know I'm too fat to chase anything, it's the severe arthritis in both knees that did it, made worse by doing the Great North Run 2 years in a row against my doctor's advice! :D

Bootom

Old-Salt
I know I'm too fat to chase anything, it's the severe arthritis in both knees that did it, made worse by doing the Great North Run 2 years in a row against my doctor's advice! :D
Never mind your big girly ailments, take some more cat photo's, especially the multi-coloured "intruder", she is stunning. I don't mean the wife.

She was in this afternoon hoovering up BWBs leftovers before polishing off her own pouch. :) I did raise 2.5k for charity. ;)

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
A little like for like maybe?

Find tall, narrow fence, grease top liberally, tie one end of rope to fence, stand c*** on top of fence with the other end of the rope round its neck, prod with baseball bat a few times to get it moving and watch events unfold.
I can also see why the Isle of Man decided to keep the birch even though it is not used because I reckon it would be ideal for such scum providing salt is liberally rubbed in after.

Londo

LE
I can also see why the Isle of Man decided to keep the birch even though it is not used because I reckon it would be ideal for such scum providing salt is liberally rubbed in after.
Good call . The salt will help prevent infection .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 203
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20

Latest Threads