Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

During the recent storm, Sabine, we decided to bring the cat indoors. Normally resides on a plassy garden chair on the balcony, but going by last years experience with an 80 mph breeze we decided that rather than risk the chair plus cat sailing round the garden with the greatest of ease, we'd put the cat on the mat and the chair in the cellar. Storm wasn't as bad as forecast, but better safe than sorry.
Why a concrete cat? The Boss/SWMBO/Long haired CO has a cat allergy, so concrete it is.
Maybe a new wife would be a better option.

Attachments

TamH70

MIA
I’ve told Jarvis this. He just looked at me like I was an idiot, and carried on supping.
Well, to be fair, you had laced it with single-malt whisky at the time so there was no way he was stopping.

Funny . But cats shouldn't be given milk . Unless cats milk of course (which doesn't come from cats strangely enough)
Quite.
We did not know this in the '70's and the vet was candid with us when she informed us we'd killed it ( liver) with "kindness". Lovely cat Pickles was. Big friendly lump.

Londo

LE
Quite.
We did not know this in the '70's and the vet was candid with us when she informed us we'd killed it ( liver) with "kindness". Lovely cat Pickles was. Big friendly lump.
We did the same . Everybody gave their cats milk in those days .

1581720913280.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 203
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20

Latest Threads