Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

from across the pond
Boston newspaper today had pictures of a two alarm fire in the Brighton section of Boston.
A lady in her 90's was rescued and the firefighters went back in and found and rescued her moggie.
Good work by BFD, so often cats in a fire building will hide and not get found.
Cat had breathing difficulties and once outside O2 was administered.
BFDcat1.jpg
BFDcat2.jpg

TamH70

MIA
from across the pond
Boston newspaper today had pictures of a two alarm fire in the Brighton section of Boston.
A lady in her 90's was rescued and the firefighters went back in and found and rescued her moggie.
Good work by BFD, so often cats in a fire building will hide and not get found.
Cat had breathing difficulties and once outside O2 was administered.
View attachment 446219View attachment 446220
BZ those firemen. I hope the moggie and her slave make a full recovery as quickly as possible.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
SWMBO still hasn't learned the lesson 'Cats are curious and will eat or destroy at will'
This was the first stage of a coffee and walnut birthday cake for our grandson, now binned.
IMG_1272.JPG

Londo

LE
SWMBO still hasn't learned the lesson 'Cats are curious and will eat or destroy at will'
This was the first stage of a coffee and walnut birthday cake for our grandson, now binned.
View attachment 446241
Not put out for the birdies ? With the cat kept in of course .

JackSofty

Old-Salt

Maximillian’s breakfast is late.
I will suffer for this transgression.
I know not when but it will come.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

At breakfast time our three cats will block me if I try to go anywhere other than directly to the utility room where their tub of crunch is stored.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Not put out for the birdies ? With the cat kept in of course .
Our two Siamese are 'in' cats, otherwise the songbird population would be decimated.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
You've anaesthetised the poor cat with those sweaty socks
One of ours, Elvis seems to love sweaty socks and feet. My other half is a shift supervisor/senior mong wrangler for a (very) large wholesale and distribution company. She spends all day running round a warehouse trying to herd people, many of which are considerably less bright than cats but with a similar level of teamwork. When she gets home mentor m work Elvis rolls all over her feet as she is taking off her steel toe caps. Strange cat that one...

View attachment 446241
Why bin it? A bit of extra frosting will fill the hole and no one will know

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 203
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20

Latest Threads