Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

A cat that owned me a few years ago would sit on the windowsill and look at all the pretty lights in the sky.

My current owner, Keena, doesn’t seem too bothered. I have kept her in on nights I know there will be a display nearby, but she still goes outside when there are random ‘displays’ at various other dates.

cat-pun-cartoon-stay-pawsitive-cing-vistov-com.jpeg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
oddly my cats totally ignore fireworks, it does not seem to bother them.
This could be a reason why they ignore your remonstrations/demands/commands.

They're stone deaf!

This nasty piece of work needs to be caught and killed jailed as soon as possible,

In fact he should have dogs set on him-ones that have not been fed for a week.

pinback2001

War Hero
This nasty piece of work needs to be caught and killed jailed as soon as possible,

The vile piece of shit. Needs something VERY PAINFUL performed on his sorry carcass

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Disgusting person.

I wonder how long before his dog turns on him and, hopefully, tears him to death?

The vile piece of shit. Needs something VERY PAINFUL performed on his sorry carcass
What's more it may be a cat today, but the vile piece of shit may just set his dog on a child tomorrow.

He needs to be taken out of circulation.

What's more it may be a cat today, but the vile piece of shit may just set his dog on a child tomorrow.

He needs to be taken out of circulation.
Very true.
There appears to be a connection between torture of animals and serial killers.
Jeffrey Dahmer (aka The Milwaukee Cannibal) was raised in a fatherless home. As a child he liked to dismember dead animals and went on to kill animals to dismember. Dahmer went on to murder many young men, engage in necrophilia and dismember and preserve bits and pieces of his victims. He was serving 16 life sentences at the time he was murdered by another inmate.

Ted Bundy, another serial killer, also had a history of animal cruelty. He was also known to engage in necrophilia and dismembered some of his victims, all young women, keeping the heads as souvenirs.
He was sentenced to death by electrocution and was executed. Before he was executed he had confessed to other murders that he had not been charged with. At least 30 murders although investigators feel the numbers may be significantly higher.

cat-pun-cartoon-what-do-you-call-a-pile-of-cats-poauczcom-a-meowtain.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 203
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20

Latest Threads