Catholics / Nazis

Are you suggesting a link between Nazis and the Holy Roman Church, the same church which helped thousands of fleeing Nazi war criminals post WW2 by issuing them with false identities in Vatican passes?

A connection between the political ideology which first rose to prominence in strictly Catholic states.

A link between the secret Catholic underground suporting fleeing Nazis and the secret Catholic underground now supporting Catholic paedos?

How wrong you are!

Kirche: Katholischer Missbrauchsbeauftragter schont Pädophile

Most Scousers are Catholic. How can you possibly claim a link between Catholicism and wanting to work?

Are you suggesting a link between Nazis and the Holy Roman Church, the same church which helped thousands of fleeing Nazi war criminals post WW2 by issuing them with false identities in Vatican passes?

A connection between the political ideology which first rose to prominence in strictly Catholic states.

A link between the secret Catholic underground suporting fleeing Nazis and the secret Catholic underground now supporting Catholic paedos?

How wrong you are!

Kirche: Katholischer Missbrauchsbeauftragter schont Pädophile
*sniff, cough* ...of course I was going to say all this but you beat me to it.

Most Scousers are Catholic. How can you possibly claim a link between Catholicism and wanting to work?
Fuck! I must be a Scouser then. Oh the shame of it.

The Nazis were only doing what the Vatican had done in the 15th C.
In fact you could argue that had the Catholic church had the technology that the Nazis had, they would have eliminated the Jewish race long before the 1940's!

Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember "no one expects the Spanish inquisition!"

The next thing you know, what with him chumming up with the Pius Brotherhood and buying new jackboots for the Swiss guard, someone will be soon be suggesting that his Holiness himself is some kind of Nazi!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bowser-Mong Blue Jokes 0
LazyCaretaker Miscellaneous Jokes 0
BrandySoured Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8