catch me if you can

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by no1cares, Jul 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats the fastest speed the pigs have clocked you at? I got caught doing 117mph in my Type R.

2. 123.33 mph.

40 day ban and £400.

I made a note in my diary that day.

It simply said - Bugger.

3. A Type R? Woooooooooooooo. F*cking Chav.

4. You think that is something to be proud of. It's idiots like you that cause accidents that result in the loss of lifes. If you want to take your own then be my guest, Lets hope you dont take out an entire family that has happened on more than one occassion by mindless drivers.

5. Poke it.

I didn't get caught but I topped 160 on the A1 on the way back from Brands WSB last year on that lovely stretch of A1 near Peterborough.

6. The 4 laner with lamp posts??? beautiful.

7. Just touching 70 on a (somewhat furtled) Lambretta SX200.

Went to court.

Magistrate:- "A Lambretta? Isn't that one of those things with the little wheels that those hooligans in the '50s rode"

Me:- "That's them"

Magistrate:- (looking vexed) "I don't believe there's a case to answer here"

8. My X8 will often (cant spell regulaly)(see told you) see me hitting speeds in excess of 70 mph (72), my arrse goes from pointy to prolapsed i can tell thee

9. I hope to feck you were on 2 wheels rather than 4 :twisted:

TTFN

BFG

10. Top speed caught by the plod? 260kmph in my mates M3 by the Czech police. Fine was just over 30 Euros. :)

11. made a note in my diary the other day - simply said "judge john - w/\nker"

12. [​IMG]

that cnut will do 160 mph, and it does , ive tried it, cos its mine

if youve got a clear motorway then , if youve got the bottle - hammer it

my opinion

13. You are entitled to your opnion. However an idiot who decided to break the speed limit hit my vehicle from the side at 60mph in a 30mph zone, Broke three of my ribs and seriously injured my 2 year old daughter who was securley strapped to her child seat. The force of the impact left her with internal injuries and 3 months in Hospital.

I hope now you can understand my comments...

14. Threads like this....

[​IMG]

15. Maybe one day you'll learn to park it you chav f*ck.