• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cat shit stinks

E

exmunkey

The moggy has just had a crap and now I know what all the howling was about, it shagging stinks.
Just thought I'd share the misery

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
I take it you were SIB to deduce that cat shit has an odour about it?
I wasn't SIB but I did keep my S6 when I left to prevent the toxic odours that arise when clearing out the catshit from the back garden.

Still works to this day although the neighbours pretend they can't see me when I am wearing it.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I wasn't SIB but I did keep my S6 when I left to prevent the toxic odours that arise when clearing out the catshit from the back garden.

Still works to this day although the neighbours pretend they can't see me when I am wearing it.
if you wore some clothes they might talk to you.

you sure it's cat? the only ones who dont bury are non dominant tomcats. now if you want stingy we rescued a hedgehog and that produces enormous grossly stinky green turdicles

I thought this was going to be a variation on the theme,

Is the Pope a Catholic?
Do bears shit in the woods?
Is the atomic weight of Lithium 6.941?

E

exmunkey

Only after the cat made a noise. Otherwise he'd still be sniffing his shoes.
On a similar note, in my younger days driving one of my old bangers, my foot was slipping on the brake pedal, panicking that I had a leak from the reservoir above it. I had a feel in the dark, it felt oily but smelling my fingers it was so fucking shitty.
I'd stepped in and smeared the slimiest of shit around the pedals

Now that was detective work

Yeah thanks for that.

It only stinks when its fresh.
Just leave it on the carpet to dry out for a week or 2 and your sorted.
Hey Presto! - No more stink.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
There are two things that a new officer shouldn't do when he is introduced to the mess.

a) Let off a thunderflash in the anteroom (esp when it hits the carpet)
B) Adopt a feral kitten that shits under the biggest and heaviest setee in the anteroom.

Both offences have the same results.

Firstly, the offending Officer will be invited to voluntold for as many extras as the Adj has vacancies (and then some).
Secondly, the offending officer will find his mess bill going through the roof.
Thirdly he will have to buy the mess cleaner as many bottles of Asbach as she requires, after she has rescued the mess carpet armed only with patience and a 5DM piece (and coffee taken by the members on the terrace in the middle of November) (for the thunderflash) or he will have to pay the same penance as copious amounts of cleaning fluids are used to clear up the crap and get rid of the smell.

Following 2&3 mess members will not be allowed to re-arrange the furniture as the current layout hides the holes made by the thunderflashes and the discolouration made by the bleach.

Still, it saved them £000.00s on buying new carpets and furniture.

Latest Threads