Cat Sh*t One - bunnies in combat

Lucretia

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I am at a bit of a loss how to describe this trailer for a new animated series called 'Cat Shit One' (It's Japanese; I think they may have lost something in translatation - apparently in American it will be Apocalypse Meow, which is worse..)
But, if you've ever wondered what a guinea pig would look like in full desert kit, and if you've ever wanted to see a rabbit handle a rifle, this is the film for you. Full on, current ops realism, with small household pets. I am looking forward to seeing the whole thing, eventually.
Trailer has a bit of a slow start, stick with it.

No animals were hurt in the making of this film...

The bunny sniper is crap, his ears sticking up while in the fire position will give him away everytime. At least his mate is wearing a hat

Looks a bit like "Blackhawk Down" with the RPGs and the opening bits of "Transformers" when they had the A-10 give the compound the good news after the Scorpion thingy chased the bloke out of "Vegas" and his mates...But with Bunnies... Brilliant...

By the by: Is "Cat Sh*t One" a miss representation of "Cats Hit One" which would make a bit more sense or is it "Smart as Cat Sh*t" as one of my NCOs used to say at every opportunity???

Blackhawk meets 'watership' down.

Mike Batt better watch out if he's going to keep up the culling on his land.
These bad ass bunnies would open up a whole can of whoopass on his, er.. ass... etc.

Excellent animation though.

There is even a Wiki entry.
Character depiction

The manga depicts the characters as different animals according to their nationality as follows:

* American - Rabbit
* Vietnamese - Cat
* French - Pig
* Chinese - Panda
* Japanese - Monkey and Gorilla
* Russian - Bear
* Korean - Dog
* British - Rat
* Australian - Kangaroo and Koala

The depiction of Americans as rabbits is actually a pun on the Japanese word for rabbit. The Japanese word for rabbit is "うさぎ," which can be romanized as "usagi," a play on USA GI.

R.D.D. said:
Think they might have to change in transaltion the name of one of the characters...
Snigger my bold etc..

Do you mean Packy?? Nah leave it as it is :D

As Shunsuke Nakamura will know Packy was a famous Celtic goalie.

Looks good this series. It seems that anime has moved on from rabbits with swords in the manga mags.

Much better than Dogtanian and the Muskahounds that's for sure :D :D

Latest Threads