• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cat Rapes Woman

Seen it before. The cat didn't rape the woman, rather they were using the creature for their own sexual ends.

It is noteworthy that lonely women often use their pets (cats or dogs, regardless of sex) to satisfy their sexual needs.
Is this true? My female housemate keeps rats...

That's funny as fukc. :D

army_of_1 said:
It is noteworthy that lonely women often use their pets (cats or dogs, regardless of sex) to satisfy their sexual needs.
Yes. There was a story going around about a woman who was found dead after using a lobster to sort herself out. Yeah, seriously. I'll see if I can find the story...

Anya1982 said:
You think the welsh will re-evaluate how they treat their sheep now?
I agree, they are treated dreadfully and I, like most Welsh, believe that the practice of pimping sheep to English tourists must stop. Welsh sheep for Welsh people!

Sure I read a report in the Glasgow Herald recently, about a Glaswegien man who was up before the beak for having sex with a cat.!! He weas let of by the judge,because it was the first time he heard of a Glaswegien putting something in the KITTY.!!!!!!!!!!

Finaar,Finnar.

Excuse the cut and paste, this is a good one from a few months ago:

A Chef had sex with a goat — and was seen by a trainload of passengers, a court heard.

Stephen Hall, 23, lassoed the animal with his belt at the Paradise allotments near his home.

As the packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals, dozens of passengers stared out in amazement.

In seconds, police switchboards were jammed as horrified commuters used their mobiles to report what they had seen.

The female goat was one of a number left to graze near the allotments, Hull Crown Court was told.

A man out walking his dog also made a 999 call to Humberside Police Control Room.

Two members of the public pinned down Hall while a stream of officers raced to the scene. Jobless Hall, from Hull, was initially arrested by the Humberside Police Dog Section.

A vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering long-term injury.

British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Crinnion, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day — it did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."

Hall admitted a sex charge involving an animal last Wednesday.

Judge Jacqueline Davies, who adjourned the case for reports, said: "I do not know what sentence the court will impose on you."

He is due to be sentenced on March 13.

Hall, who says he is gay, said after the hearing: "My friends have been giving me a lot of stick. They are all joking with me about it.

"I have never done anything like this before."

Pielover said:
A vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering long-term injury.

British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Crinnion, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day — it did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."
'Course it was subdued, and it was bloody upset. He didn't write, he didn't phone......

Youngy said:
That's funny as fukc. :D

army_of_1 said:
Yes. There was a story going around about a woman who was found dead after using a lobster to sort herself out. Yeah, seriously. I'll see if I can find the story...
What you mean this one? http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bllobster.htm

Latest Threads