Cat Rapes Woman

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Phil306, Jul 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen it before. The cat didn't rape the woman, rather they were using the creature for their own sexual ends.

Is this true? My female housemate keeps rats...
  2. Right! That's it! The budgie is gone as soon as I get home. And now I know what happened to the gerbils.
  3. Serves the fcuking stupid cnut right. Why not just go do her mate and post the link on here for the lads to see? Very selfish of them.
  4. hardly rape...roughsex yes but no rape.
  5. Let that be a warning to all pussy lovers :p
  6. That's funny as fukc. :D

Yes. There was a story going around about a woman who was found dead after using a lobster to sort herself out. Yeah, seriously. I'll see if I can find the story...
  7. J_D

J_D LE

You think the welsh will re-evaluate how they treat their sheep now?
  8. I agree, they are treated dreadfully and I, like most Welsh, believe that the practice of pimping sheep to English tourists must stop. Welsh sheep for Welsh people!
  9. J_D

J_D LE

Gonzo, you ever around Hereford Catherdral, say on any sunday around midday?
  10. The story is a hoax... But it makes me want to spew, nonetheless
  11. Sure I read a report in the Glasgow Herald recently, about a Glaswegien man who was up before the beak for having sex with a cat.!! He weas let of by the judge,because it was the first time he heard of a Glaswegien putting something in the KITTY.!!!!!!!!!!

12. some real deviants out there!!

Thats just the people who think these stories up.

13. Why? Have you got a crossbow perchance?
  14. J_D

J_D LE

Gonzo, you got a good pair of crystal balls there! Can I have a feel????