Cat 3 at TCB Briefing

I

IntellectualThug

Just to confirm, this means "pass, but fvck orff until you've sorted out your problem (in my case phys.)"?

Wouldn't have thought so. Was under the impression that a Cat 1 was proceed straight away, 2 meant fail (encourage), which meant you were given a timeframe and pretty much told to try again after it had elapsed, 3 was fail (discourage), which meant you could have another go, but on balance the Army probably wasn't for you, and 4 was a straight fail with no second chance.

Giving you a 3 purely on the basis of phys seems a bit odd, though - exactly how unfit are you?

That's pretty shocking at TCB. As far as my experience goes you don't have to be amazing to be a TA one pip wonder. In fact, the opposite is generally true. I'd give it some serious thought.

I

IntellectualThug

i was under the impression it wasn't that bad. the assessing officer was very encouraging, said to just sort it out and definitely come back for the main board.

I

IntellectualThug

Being somewhat overwhelmed by the outstanding encouragement and support demonstrated in the replies to my original query (!), I have decided to just get my head down and return to Westbury ASAP.

Failure is never an option.

Wipe your eyes. You asked a question, you were given an answer. The people who replied decided to be honest rather than stroke your ego. Get over it and move on.

Failure is never an option.
Well, you proved that wrong.

Latest Threads