Casual Nazism

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cuddles, Aug 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been posting on the EDL thread today and find myself increasingly gobsmacked by the casual Nazism of one poster in particular. He'll claim to have been an English patriot but every post he makes smacks not of the golden whimsical age of British democracy with a hey nonny no; rather it smacks of post-Weimar Germany and lets all go down the bierkeller for a ruck with some Reds and Jews.

I would like to offer up a vote of thanks to In Vino Veritas. Or as I like to think of him Sir Roderick Spode to the life. His rhetoric seems to cry out for eagles and standards and banners, black shirts and Sam Brownes and shaven headed ignoramuses saluting the foes their grandfathers and fathers fought. It is all Magna Carta, Bill of Rights and ancient liberties on the surface but one cannot help but feel that totalitarianism, ethnic cleansing and thought-crime is not very far below the veneer.

Thanks to IVV, it is so much easier to reject the "Nick Griffin's got a point" and "it's all them Muslims' fault" lazy arguments after listening to you. I would rather spend a little extra time trying to work it out in less tabloidy, nay comic book, style than commit the crime of taking this bunch at face value. They really are like SA-a-likes. Luckily they are still in the developmental stage that the Nazis were in at the time of the bier Halle putsch. I can but hope that they will not achieve any more popularity or power than they currently dream of.

I'll hazard a guess that like so many fuhrers and duces over the years, that you too are a corporal. Yet one who feels he should have been a sergeant or possibly a field marshal. Is that a baton in your knapsack or are you just glad of my attention?

If those liberals of my faint acquaintance could see or hear IVV, then perhaps they would see why I get so angry when they accuse the ordinary British officer or soldier of institutional fascist and racist leanings. Not even close.

2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I hate "casual nazis"; I mean, where's the style, the elegance, the black and silver, the completely uncomprehending eugenics. The stone-washed jeans, polo shirts and closely cropped hairstyles don't do the "movement" justice.

Nor do the Dr Marten Boots. I mean there are so many more better brands of boots that you can wear (Dickies come with steel toe caps).

The bar-room "I'm not a racist but; the blacks/jews/mussies/catholics/poles/any minority of your choice, are taking our jobs/wives/daughters......" is wearing more than a little thin.

For the record, we are not being swamped by any of the so-called ethnic minorities.

And for those who believe that there is a master race, the only "race" that affects mankind is the Human Race. We're all remarkably similar. Just because you're white & living in europe, you're not any better than an innuit surviving in the arctic (He'll live, you won't without him).

3. Yes, it is the unthinkingness of it all Mr Fingerz. These little John Bull(shit)s haven't really concocted a satisfactory myth of oppression by the under-race to drive their campaign. Which is of itself not surprising, unlike the surprising fact that an under-race like the Jews for example can actually oppress an ubermensch. How do they do that? Bloody cunning I suppose?

There isn't really much hope that the Nazi Casuals will give up their football shirts and denim though. If they did their boots would be a disgrace and they would probably fail to press their blackshirts adequately. Now I'm not an anti-Nazi per se, it sems discriminatory and illiberal just for starters, yet a scruffy Nazi elite would do this country no credit and might even encourage ethnic minorities to come here and steal the bulldog breed's jobs, wives and even perish the thought jackboots?

4. A casual Nazi...

[​IMG]

They don't look so scary in pink do they? I doubt that the SA would have got off the ground wearing pink shirts.

And yes, IVV does come across as a right little Hitler. I imagine he looks like Blakey from "on the buses"...

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

5. I wouldn't call the Palestinians supermen, but I believe Israel oppresses them by having a well trained army and the backing of the US or did you mean something else?

6. I was referring to the incredible phenomenon of the Jews oppressing the Third Reich until luckily Hitler came along with his innovative social policies.

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

It's not their fault, it's the fault of the (insert name here) who stabbed us in the back in (Iraq/Afghanistan/insert-lost-war-here) thus causing us to lose face with (Johnny Foreigner/Race/Creed/colour requiring denigration).

There you go - fill in the blanks, have a crappy rally somewhere after which you end up getting locked up for a while, write a turgid political tract, get released, seize power, and watch the money roll in. Worked before....

(Anyway, I think Sir Roderick was on to a loser from the start - Black Shorts, indeed! Running around in footer bags is pretty naff)

8. WAH

Although I believe the hatred of Jews came about (all over europe) because of their moneylending rather than their religion. Its not like modern banks are popular.

9. maybe somebody should inform them that hugo boss designed the SS uniforms but I suppose they would just buy hugo boss polo shirts.
    your Nazis
    yes your evil but your suppoused to be stylish evil

10. Err, nope. The aristocracy hated the Jews because of the moneylending (the merchants loved them because of the ability to use whatever-the-Jewish-equivalent-of-hawala-is banking). The mob were whipped up against them as "Christ Killers", often through ulterior motives (Kingy wanted shot of his loans), but usual through sheer, if sincere, Christian bigotry.

In some cities the Jews were actively protected from the mob / priest by the burghers, who needed the financial services - ghettos were originally for protection, not for concentration.

11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

whats wrong with good old fashioned bomber jackets, thats what I want to know.

Attached Files:

• ma1.jpg
      ma1.jpg
      File size:
      7 KB
      Views:
  12. I think the christ-killers was just an excuse, our own royalty used to tax them until they ran out of money and promptly booted them out off the country and kept them out for 300 years, I suggest that anyone owing them money were glad to see the back of them but using the reason they killed Christ sounds better than I owe them money.

13. cuddles, I completely agree with you, I have been reading the EDL thread since it started, and to tell the truth I find it hard to believe some people can still have this point of view, if it is because they feel they are inadequate, they simply dont understand or are just jealous I am not sure, but one thing for sure is that it is nothing to do with the Muslim religion, surely if these thugs and misguided people want to make it a religious struggle they should maybe start going to church, I doubt many of them have ever been.

14. Anyway, the mad bugger seems to have been infected with this "Freeman" nonsense to go along with the bile-fuelled, spittle-flecked racism.

That makes him a moron as well as a bigot ...

15. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

My bold. If they were Christians, it is self-evident that they would not (could not?) hold many of the views expressed here.