Casual Nazi dullard or great British Patriot - you say?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cuddles, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Sir Roderick Spode come to life and a political laughing stock?

2. A true British patriot who reveals how lost in our treason we all are and provides a shining beacon?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am intrigued to know whether the "large majority" of Arrsers, to use an EDL sophist definition of two blokes they once heard in a pub, support IVV and his later day Blackshirts or whether they see him as Sir Roderick Spode - comedy wannabe dictator sprang to this life from the pages of PG Wodehouse?

So disgraceful blot on the body politic of the 21st century United Kingdom or a true patriot, that we should all be getting behind and backing Britain with?
  2. I get sick of IVV, he's like a right-wing version of Keith Olbermann at his humourless shrill self-righteous worst.

But **** me, Cuddles, one thread on a particular forum member is questionable and weird, two is a confirmed stalkerish vendetta, especially when it's basically a repeat of the first. Pack it in.
  3. Cuddles - chill out, mate. IVV is on ARRSE: by defination, he is hardly close to the center of power.

At the end of the day, we can board all the Outrage Buses we want, call for an ARRSE Revolution/Military Coup and post threads on who we would shove into the gas chambers/mass graves first. It won't have the slightest effect on the real world.

And of course the reverse also applies; you could make ARRSE so left wing and PC the Guardian would calls us a bunch of poofs. There will still be millions of people in world who happily turn the UK into a Glass Carpark because we are the Great Satan's Bitch.
  4. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I dunno mate, IVV is a poisonous little weasel; an incontinent, worm riddled pi dog dribbling piss and excretia all over these forums, gnawing on the mouldy bitter green bones of ignorance, a mange ridden cur clawing and scrabbling at his coat blaming every thing but the shit he rolls in.
  5. Rampant, careful or he will have you marked down as an intellectual and hence as unreliable as me, the well known lunatic labour social engineering experiment! Bagsy I top bunk in Camp 101 on Gruinard.
  6. rampant

Okay, but I get first dibs on the boot soup...
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

WTF is IVV? A link or something please my crystal ball is all frosted over due to global cooling.
  8. Holy Bejesus. I've just visited the EDL homepage to see what the hullabaloo is about and it reads like the ramblings of a fourteen year old skinhead with 'learning difficulties'.
  9. Bloody Hell, Rampant - stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think of him! Lol
  10. rampant

BA - IVV is the poster known as In Vino Veritas aka Cuntybaws
  11. rampant

The railings feel nice as they poke my bottom.
  12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

There is no Camp 101 many times have we been through this? And as you know, Gruinard is off limits to anyone without a black helicopter because of anthrax spores which were released accidentally during....ah.... an unfortunate incident in the 1940s......(to paraphrase 'M' : 'Christ, I miss the Defence of the Realm Act' ...)

There is no cause for alarm...that clattering noise (whop whop whop) is just your support group arriving with your medication........'Nurse' will be along very shortly so just....relax

Voted.....Spode to the shorts forsooth....

( but equally I would wish to associate myself unequivocally with the remarks of the Hon Mem for Lycanthropy-Under-Edge above)
  13. Werewolf - you hope it won't...however stranger things happen at sea!
  14. Unfortunately that is not really the case.

When the drivel that InVitro comes out with becomes an accepted part of the dialogue then it dribbles down to the mouth breathers and as a result someone gets casually kicked to death on a street corner somewhere.

Whatever level of contempt you may have for his postings he is almost certainly among the brains of his bunch and does at least attempt to string it all together as an argument.

But, as I say, once what he spouts lodges in the empty space between the ears of his thicko followers then it actually does add to the well of human unhappiness in the real world.

Fronting him up is the only decent thing to do. If you ignore the ****** then his malignant brand of cuntishness will continue to live on.
  15. I venture to suggest that anyone who would kick someone to death because they were the "wrong" colour etc would find ample justification for their sociopathy without reading ARRSE. Or, indeed, without ever meeting IVV in the real world.

One cannot legislate for the stupidity of other people. If they want to act like cnuts, they will find something or someone to justify their behaviour.

There is little evidence to suggest that the EDL/BNP are anything more than a bunch of Waffen-Walts. A punch up on a Saturday afternoon is about their limit(and yes, the Nail Bomber is an obvious exception to this. But one might as well compare the 7/7 Bombers to the hundreds of Jihadi Walts who foam at the mouth on their own message boards).