Casual Gaming Chat Thread.

TamH70

MIA
Finally.

went off CoD years ago and Ghost Recon has become almost a parody of what it used to be.

If you want something a bit different, you could play Spec Ops: The Line. Sort of similar gameplay to CoD and BF but with a far better, and much stranger, story. Should be relatively cheap too as well now.

Same here. I've never been a fan of CoD's run and gun style of gameplay, I much prefer Battlefield and I'm looking forward to trying this more tactical title.
I had I stint with my ping being great where I was finishing top every game, amazing how many friend requests you get. They then introduced heaps more maps and the worst night vision levels, unfortunately you can’t choose them and no votes for next map, so ages waiting in lobbies only to turn the f-img thing off on a crap map and night vision.

Apart from that I was loving it but not played for a while, hopefully with an influx of consoles and if they share the same servers, I might update it.

Same here. I've never been a fan of CoD's run and gun style of gameplay, I much prefer Battlefield and I'm looking forward to trying this more tactical title.

Which was the Battlefield with the skyscrapers, 3 or 4

Getting a motorbike up in the lifts and landing on a tank with some C4, driving off hearing the boom as you sped away, that was always fun

Ritch

LE
Which was the Battlefield with the skyscrapers, 3 or 4

Getting a motorbike up in the lifts and landing on a tank with some C4, driving off hearing the boom as you sped away, that was always fun

Battlefield 4 had the most. Siege of Shanghai was the main one.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Got a review?

It's an interesting concept and I sank a few hours into it, but got a bit "same-y" after a while. It's still in development though, so not the finished article.

At its best, you're controlling airstrikes and trying to protect TIC through well-timed A10 strikes and F16 bombings etc (predicting 30-45 seconds in advance where the enemy will be). At its worst, it's a game of whack-a-mole on a big map - "put 6 teams of Rangers on a Chinook, send to latest mission, rinse and repeat."

I had I stint with my ping being great where I was finishing top every game, amazing how many friend requests you get. They then introduced heaps more maps and the worst night vision levels, unfortunately you can’t choose them and no votes for next map, so ages waiting in lobbies only to turn the f-img thing off on a crap map and night vision.

Apart from that I was loving it but not played for a while, hopefully with an influx of consoles and if they share the same servers, I might update it.

I loaded it again, you can vote maps and I love it again!! Bring it on consolers!

Just finished Outer Worlds (Free on Xbox game pass, pissed off that the DLC arent free though) its like a mini Fallout game, some good humour in it.

I gave up on Mad Max, as it was all a bit repetitive - drive over there, smash up some cars, get out and hit some people. Pretty dull.

I've just reinstalled Red Dead Redemption 2, and am enjoying it much more this time (now I don't have to repeat the trekking through the snow at the start), as the PS4 remembered my save file.

Ritch

LE
I gave up on Mad Max, as it was all a bit repetitive - drive over there, smash up some cars, get out and hit some people. Pretty dull.

I've just reinstalled Red Dead Redemption 2, and am enjoying it much more this time (now I don't have to repeat the trekking through the snow at the start), as the PS4 remembered my save file.

I'm on Red Dead 2 right now and actually up in the Grizzlies. I like heading up there to spend an extended time hunting for furs. I find it peaceful.

Just finished Outer Worlds (Free on Xbox game pass, pissed off that the DLC arent free though) its like a mini Fallout game, some good humour in it.
OW2 is in development. Announced at E3 in June. Few years out yet.

This is my UFC 4 bod. Who dares ?
dfda64ca-3d16-4017-92a6-3fb8f04ef327 (1).png
ae4846cb-2efb-4985-aeb5-40d7177c6f85.png
89d218f3-8ab5-48c1-a46f-ea71e28df123.png

If you want something a bit different, you could play Spec Ops: The Line. Sort of similar gameplay to CoD and BF but with a far better, and much stranger, story. Should be relatively cheap too as well now.

The Division isn't bad either

Latest Threads