Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casual Game Chat Thread.

Ritch

LE
You've been stapled back together and let out then? Congratulations.

Aye, got home on Monday.

Had a month in there. Still pales in comparison with the seven months I spent in there when I was 17 but at least I was unconscious for a month of that. :D

Aye, got home on Monday.

Had a month in there. Still pales in comparison with the seven months I spent in there when I was 17 but at least I was unconscious for a month of that. :D
Bloody hell, my longest stay in an orthopaedic Hilton was a bit over 3 weeks and I was going stir crazy by the end of that. Good to hear you're on the mend.

TamH70

MIA
Aye, got home on Monday.

I'm glad you are back home.

Just take care of yourself, you hear?

Ritch

LE
I'm glad you are back home.

Just take care of yourself, you hear?

Will do mate! I don't want to end up back in there. The ICU full of ventilated COVID patients is still playing on my mind.

Looking good now:
Benchmark.JPG

Ritch

LE
What's is with the supply of XBox S Series?! Impossible to find anywhere right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the X Series too. The only ones you can get are the ones at eBay being sold by scalpers.

And the X Series too. The only ones you can get are the ones at eBay being sold by scalpers.

Yes did notice a few brand new still sealed in box on eBay but generally from people with quite a lot amount of feedbacks so don't want to risk it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steel Beasts 4.250 is out.
No updated vids yet so have a recent one:

Steel Beasts 4.250 is out.
No updated vids yet so have a recent one:

I lasted 1 minute 10 seconds before I binned it.

It looked like it was being played by a spastic plugged into the mains.

ETA:

My opinion concerns the video, not the game.

Last edited:
I lasted 1 minute 10 seconds before I binned it.

It looked like it was being played by a spastic plugged into the mains.
Well I play single player vs AI and greatly enjoy it. It's not a 'game' like the console stuff. This is a real life training simulator released (in part) to the public.
The modelling of ballistics is incredible.

Well I play single player vs AI and greatly enjoy it. It's not a 'game' like the console stuff. This is a real life training simulator released (in part) to the public.
The modelling of ballistics is incredible.

I'll have to take your word for that.

Latest Threads