Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casual Game Chat Thread.

Just started on Elite Dangerous (free) and its taken me 3 hours just to programme the joystick :) Lots and lots to learn.
Join 'The Fatherhood' Squadron. It is a great resource for learning. I am in REd Squadron but they are, loosely, time zone based so others may be better for you.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, make use of online resources to learn and manage the game

I am Commander Lord Guy Djjnn (yeah yeah I know) if you want to look me up

Play in the protected space for as long a s you can - there are online guide on how to make good money doing this. I didn't and I regret it

Join 'The Fatherhood' Squadron. It is a great resource for learning. I am in REd Squadron but they are, loosely, time zone based so others may be better for you.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, make use of online resources to learn and manage the game

I am Commander Lord Guy Djjnn (yeah yeah I know) if you want to look me up

Play in the protected space for as long a s you can - there are online guide on how to make good money doing this. I didn't and I regret it
Thanks Commander, very useful links :)

TamH70

MIA
Still playing Fallout 76, which I have rapidly come to the conclusion is much better than vanilla Fallout 4, though still below the standards set in the Nuka World expansion where you can become Raider Overboss of two regions.

I have just met the Brotherhood of Steel, more specifically a guy called Shin. Who I immediately wanted to kneecap as he is an arrogant twat of the highest order.

Still playing Fallout 76, which I have rapidly come to the conclusion is much better than vanilla Fallout 4, though still below the standards set in the Nuka World expansion where you can become Raider Overboss of two regions.

I have just met the Brotherhood of Steel, more specifically a guy called Shin. Who I immediately wanted to kneecap as he is an arrogant twat of the highest order.
Look on the bright side. Originally FO 76 had no NPC other than robots and enemies. The developers also intended for this to remain the case.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Out of interest, does anyone stream their gameplay on twitch? I am bemused at the number of people who seem to make a living out of it.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Its like facebook for gamers? Im not sure really, but the longevity of this thread does suggest it might be worth it @FrosteeMARIA ?
TBH, while i am on it, i dont actually get what its about? Would appreciate if someone in the know could post a quick explanation...

Its like facebook for gamers? Im not sure really, but the longevity of this thread does suggest it might be worth it @FrosteeMARIA ?
TBH, while i am on it, i dont actually get what its about? Would appreciate if someone in the know could post a quick explanation...
I’ve used it to try and get a Xbox series x, well heads up on availabpity.

For all those looking for the next gen availability

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Discord is a chat/voice application, where users can talk privately or in a group - it's usually more reliable than the in-game chat options offered. It's free to use. You can also stream whatever game you might be playing at the time, or share screens. Groups can be set to private.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Discord is a chat/voice application, where users can talk privately or in a group - it's usually more reliable than the in-game chat options offered. It's free to use. You can also stream whatever game you might be playing at the time, or share screens. Groups can be set to private.

Ah so it is what i thought it was lol. Seemed to be a bit too simple

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
I can set up multiple rooms for different games....World of Tanks? Warcraft? Battlefield? Others?

The PC is having a melt down at the mo and i can't decide if i want to upgrade just yet . The xbox gets a dusting off occasionally but after the crap that was BF1 I'm not buying any more of that franchise . COD is an ok hour but again haven't bought the new 1 as 20 year old graphics is unacceptable

Latest Threads