Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casual Game Chat Thread.

endure

GCM
Where is it being offered for free?

Edit: Epic Games store
Epic. Ends today so hurry!

Reminds me of...

k2fw1840se7z.jpg
I was trying to find this one the other day. Always makes me chuckle.

I quite like that some games have a high bar to entry - hopefully reduces the mong likelihood down the line.

I mean, Eve and the like still have them, but it becomes relative.

It's a shame we can't apply that more in real life...

I'm obviously a caveman, nvidia GeForce GTX 680 with 2GB memory :) Am considering purchasing a HOTAS joystick but there are none available just now. Thrustmaster, Logitech etc. all sold out.

Good thing they can be bought online though, imagine having to wander into PC World and tell the spotty teenager behind the counter that you're looking for a HOTAS

I was trying to find this one the other day. Always makes me chuckle.

Ultima Online had a pretty steep learning curve back when you could freely kill other players anywhere except in towns was fun, till EA nerfed it

Especially if you were on dial up and the line dropped right in the middle of a dungeon crawl

I'm obviously a caveman, nvidia GeForce GTX 680 with 2GB memory :) Am considering purchasing a HOTAS joystick but there are none available just now. Thrustmaster, Logitech etc. all sold out.

Mines an antique, I'm surprised Windows 10 itself doesn't cry at a mere 2gb of GPU memory

Good thing they can be bought online though, imagine having to wander into PC World and tell the spotty teenager behind the counter that you're looking for a HOTAS
I think the spotty youth would be able to quote chapter and verse on the pros and cons of thrustmaster versus a n other type.

Epic. Ends today so hurry!

Grabbed a copy - looking forward to trying it out with my Oculus too!

Is there an Arrse clan for Squad? I would really like to play with some people who are beginner friendly.
I would be up for one!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

TamH70

MIA
More of a brief note on my current adventures in Appalachia in Fallout 76. This time, a pro-tip:

Don't drink Nukashine. Its side-effects include drunkenness as one might expect, but also waking up the following morning half-way across the map in the middle of a gang of religious nutjobs who open fire at you on sight.

I've just started playing Phasmophobia today (off work this week) and it's fecking terrifying! Especially if you run it through a VR headset. You can play it on your own or up to four players co-op. The basic idea is that it's like one of those paranormal investigation shows, you start outside a house in a truck with all your tools like a thermometer for finding cold spots, a torch, a UV torch, a video camera etc, and a bit of info on the ghost in the house like its name, then you have to go in and set up to try and find evidence of it. Once you get in and the weird stuff starts it has you jumping out of your skin, your mic is always on and the ghost will react to it, calling out its name starts to get it aggravated and it picks up on fear in your voice and ramps up its activity, picking off you or your mates and doing its best to scare the crap out of you. I noticed it on Steam and it's got rave reviews so thought I'd give it a go for something different, it's still early access so a bit rough round the edges but worth a play if you aren't at risk of a heart attack!

I've just started playing Phasmophobia today (off work this week) and it's fecking terrifying! Especially if you run it through a VR headset. You can play it on your own or up to four players co-op. The basic idea is that it's like one of those paranormal investigation shows, you start outside a house in a truck with all your tools like a thermometer for finding cold spots, a torch, a UV torch, a video camera etc, and a bit of info on the ghost in the house like its name, then you have to go in and set up to try and find evidence of it. Once you get in and the weird stuff starts it has you jumping out of your skin, your mic is always on and the ghost will react to it, calling out its name starts to get it aggravated and it picks up on fear in your voice and ramps up its activity, picking off you or your mates and doing its best to scare the crap out of you. I noticed it on Steam and it's got rave reviews so thought I'd give it a go for something different, it's still early access so a bit rough round the edges but worth a play if you aren't at risk of a heart attack!
Not my sort of thing to be honest but people I know have raved about it.

Been playing it online with the kids and other friends. Good fun.

Latest Threads