Casual Game Chat Thread.

I think there's more chance of guys here admitting they prance around in ladies underwear on a daily basis.
I thought that too. Although top played game on Steam at the minute and so I can’t be the only one here playing it :p

Ritch

LE
Round 5 of my current series tonight if anyone is interested - I'm in for a shout of a podium if nothing goes too wrong - Ferrari 168 as before.

Good luck. I'm not a huge racer but I love the Monza track.

Started playing Fallout 4 on survival mode again. Quit while throwing a tantrum 5 times today:
Hit with molotov in face, instant death.
Picked fight with bloke who pulled a rocket launcher from his back pocket, did not go well.
Won fight against high level enemy, then fell off building.
Picked off half a dozen enemies, then shot in head by one I didn't see.
Most aggravating one, entered building with ghouls, somehow closed the window while flailing at keys, by the time I alt-tabbed back in I was being chomped on.

Started playing Fallout 4 on survival mode again. Quit while throwing a tantrum 5 times today:
Picked fight with bloke who pulled a rocket launcher from his back pocket, did not go well.
Most aggravating one, entered building with ghouls, somehow closed the window while flailing at keys, by the time I alt-tabbed back in I was being chomped on.
Or the unexpected raider with a Fat Man launcher when you've managed to murder his mates and think you are safe

TamH70

MIA
Lightweight! Call that embarrassing? Try getting killed by a couple of overgrown rat-type things that you've decided to use precisely the wrong weapon to try and shoot at like I was earlier on playing the Narodnaya Solyanka 2016 mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat. And that was after I had been made to either shoot myself in the head or stab myself in the guts several times in a row because the mod's version of the Controller monster - one of the franchise's apex nasty bastards, actually can force you to off yourself, even when you have maxed-out stats against Psych attacks.

And what was even more infuriating that the gun used to shoot me, by me, was a bloody SA80! Still, at least this one had the full A2 rig with Daniel Defense quad-rail handguard, Grippod, laser/flashlight and Elcan sight. If it had been a sodding A1 I would have hoofed my telly.

I have to say I'm enjoying the Kingslayer Trios in Warzone. I actually find it as much fun to set to "Don't Fill" and do it on my own.

Rather pleased that I held off from buying a 2080ti card.
The Nvidia 30XX range was announced yesterday and the cheaper RTX3070 card at £450ish looks to be more powerful than the current 2080ti (£1200).

The new RTX 3090x is up on Overclockers for £1499 though. Or will be when it is available....that beast is the Titan replacement and the specs look amazing.

Ritch

LE
The Division is free on Xbox Games with Gold this month.

Latest Threads