Casual Game Chat Thread.

Op Firestorm? I wasn't much use as a sniper above 400m unless the guy was stood stock still and didn't flinch when four shots landed all around him.

Mind you, I did get lucky on that map and got a headshot at 1200m.

Metro was just insane. I prefer vehicle combat - tanks are my best weapon.

Battlefield hasn't been the same since BF4.
BF4 was alright, or at least it was until the futuristic stuff appeared in the last DLC. Though, the game constantly kept resetting my signle player progress and not giving me the trophies.

BF was probably the last online game where I was genuinely happy to put the effort in all the way through the longer battles. Loved BC2 Vietnam.

Ritch

LE
Used to camp with the m240 in the little building site. Loved it.
I used to do the same from time to time but with the M249. Such a high rate of fire, I could walk rounds on to target.

The crane at the side of the highway was a good place to snipe from with the L96.

Ritch

LE
BF4 was alright, or at least it was until the futuristic stuff appeared in the last DLC. Though, the game constantly kept resetting my signle player progress and not giving me the trophies.

BF was probably the last online game where I was genuinely happy to put the effort in all the way through the longer battles.
I didn't get that DLC. It just looked like a complete bag of shitè.

BF was probably the last online game where I was genuinely happy to put the effort in all the way through the longer battles. Loved BC2 Vietnam.
BC2 Vietnam was ace, shame the servers are empty, it used to be great, load the game up and Creedence blasting out, blast a few gooks

BC2 Vietnam was ace, shame the servers are empty, it used to be great, load the game up and Creedence blasting out, blast a few gooks
The soundtrack got me back into bands I hadn't heard since I was little. Brilliant when a game does something like that.

TamH70

MIA
I'll bet none of the CCR songs you are talking about came from the "Mardi Gras" album. :)

Presently playing the train simulator on game pass, boring as fcuk but strangely addictive.
Pc supa raillink, keeping the countries trains on time. My trains still run even when the leaves are on the line. All welcome on board, even the plague carriers.

Ritch

LE
Presently playing the train simulator on game pass, boring as fcuk but strangely addictive.
Pc supa raillink, keeping the countries trains on time. My trains still run even when the leaves are on the line. All welcome on board, even the plague carriers.
I had a quick go and then uninstalled it. I'd rather watch paint dry. I'm letting the game pass run out as the only game I play off that is Worms WMD.

I had a quick go and then uninstalled it. I'd rather watch paint dry. I'm letting the game pass run out as the only game I play off that is Worms WMD.
I was like that at first, gave it a chance though and have developed morbid fascination.
Choo choo.

Still playing PUBG at the moment (pc version). Though tempted to pick up this new warhammer game which was just released in January -
Looks pretty good but not sure if to wait for it to leave Early Access or get it now.

Still playing PUBG at the moment (pc version). Though tempted to pick up this new warhammer game which was just released in January -
Looks pretty good but not sure if to wait for it to leave Early Access or get it now.
Most WH related games have been gash in recent years. My faves are still the SSI developed ones, though the Dawn of War was good up until DW2. If it hadn't been canned, Dark Millenium would have been awesome.

Most WH related games have been gash in recent years. My faves are still the SSI developed ones, though the Dawn of War was good up until DW2. If it hadn't been canned, Dark Millenium would have been awesome.
I quite liked the Inquisitor ARPG. Great timesink for these modern times.

I was playing RE3 this morning and love it and hate it. It is a great game thus far.
I just hate it because it reminds me of what a proper apocalypse should look like.

I quite liked the Inquisitor ARPG. Great timesink for these modern times.
I've gone a bit retro for that. I have the original WH and 40k games on my GoG account. Rainbow Moon is pretty good on ym PS4 too for losing hours.

Latest Threads