Casual Game Chat Thread.

I play The Division 2 on PS4 and I quite like it. Though I find that it's not a game I can just play for the odd half hour between work and OU slavery so I haven't played in maybe 3-4 month. Fun game though.

Mostly I just play a few strategy games on my laptop instead of late. Panzer Corps being a favourite.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I did think about getting The Division 2 as I had the first but one thing stopped me - having to unload hundreds of rounds into some AI enemies to off them. That just got tiring after a while and I played a Free Weekend when it came out. It couldn't tempt me to part with £50 for the same as the first game.
it was £12.50 in the Epic store sale after christmas, so I thought what the hell. I would imagine with a supercharged cfx card it looks amazing. and the gun physics seem quite nicely balanced to me, tho obviously I'm coming at this from a gaming pov and not a professional standpoint.

it was £12.50 in the Epic store sale after christmas, so I thought what the hell. I would imagine with a supercharged cfx card it looks amazing. and the gun physics seem quite nicely balanced to me, tho obviously I'm coming at this from a gaming pov and not a professional standpoint.
The Division is shit, end message.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Good thing I'm playing The Division 2 then.
It started out promising then Deteriorated quickly, just like the first one.

Interesting. Is that new HL game a virtual reality one?

Ritch

LE
I'm subscribed to this thread and yet I'm not getting any notifications on new messages... Anyone have suggestions?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm subscribed to this thread and yet I'm not getting any notifications on new messages... Anyone have suggestions?
Have you tried turning notifications off and back on again?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ah the Microsoft 3 fingered salute! CTRL, ALT, DELETE.
I remember a craze after every World Of Tanks upgrade (a full multi-gigabyte download and reinstall every few weeks. Just as a round is about to start, "New WoT feature! If you want a slower tank to get out of the way, sound your horn by pressing Alt+F4!"

Last edited:

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m trying to use a tablet instead of a laptop for entertainment on trips away now. Any recommendations for decent games? It’s a Samsung tab a, so is android.
Actual games, not candy crush etc...

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m trying to use a tablet instead of a laptop for entertainment on trips away now. Any recommendations for decent games? It’s a Samsung tab a, so is android.
Torn. See signature block. Anything that runs a browser.

Anything made by Huawei, because Trump doesn't like them. :)

(Seriously though, they are pretty well priced and specced).

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Anything made by Huawei, because Trump doesn't like them. :)

(Seriously though, they are pretty well priced and specced).
He isn't looking for a tablet. He's got one and looking for a game to play on it.

Which is exactly how I found Torn.

Latest Threads