Casual Game Chat Thread.

Anyone here played Post Scriptum on the pc?
Got a bit hooked not a bad shooter, attack and defend very squad based but nowhere near cod speeds of run, gun and spawn.

Was rummaging through my Steam Library for something to kill a few hours. Didn't realise how many Early Access Games I've bought into that, sadly, didn't meet their potential for whatever reason. Naval Warfare and Interstellar Marines being two.

Some others did though and smashed it out of the park.

However, tonight I played it safe and went for an evening of the old Broken Sword point & click games.

I'm waiting to see if PC gets mods support otherwise I'll get it on Playstation when they bundle it with a PS5
Problem is the PS5 version will be probably a redux version of the PS4 game rather than purposely made for the PS5.

Probably dropped some mortars on his head then! :twisted:
I've not played it for a while actually, it's great fun but didn't seem well optimised when I played last year, quite stuttery and laggy at times, has this been improved now? I noticed it downloading a massive update on Steam last week.

TamH70

MIA
I've fallen into a deep Ubisoft era Heroes of Might and Magic-shaped hole at the moment. They were cheap, and engrossing, and SEND HELP!

I've not played it for a while actually, it's great fun but didn't seem well optimised when I played last year, quite stuttery and laggy at times, has this been improved now? I noticed it downloading a massive update on Steam last week.
Yeah, when I first played it I refunded it. It's not nearly as slow as the first round was aiming is smooth some servers run better then others. I really enjoy it now compared to s year ago.

Ritch

LE
I've fallen into a deep Ubisoft era Heroes of Might and Magic-shaped hole at the moment. They were cheap, and engrossing, and SEND HELP!
I reckon there's no help possible for you. Try Dignitas.

Yeah, when I first played it I refunded it. It's not nearly as slow as the first round was aiming is smooth some servers run better then others. I really enjoy it now compared to s year ago.
I had some great matches on it last year, I spent one afternoon as the gunner in a Panzer IV with some other guys who knew what they were doing and as a crew our comms was really good, it was like being in the VBS suite at Catterick using tactics and teamwork. We racked up loads of vehicle and infantry kills as well as almost single handedly swinging many of the matches in our favour by supporting the infantry and knocking out armour whilst rarely being knocked out ourselves. One of my most enjoyable online gaming experiences in years!

I reckon there's no help possible for you. Try Dignitas.
You think that's bad I've been playing Historyline via Dosbox, use strength in depth and keep repairing your planes and it's an easy win

Ritch

LE
You think that's bad I've been playing Historyline via Dosbox, use strength in depth and keep repairing your planes and it's an easy win
I'll admit I hardly understood a word of that. ;)

It might be me. After all I can't build my own PC, therefore I'm thick. ;)
Makes two of us then. I haven't the time or patience. Besides, Bacongrills would only try and bully me to get a job :p

If you’re on Xbox and fancy a go on MP myself, @Ritch and @ShiftyJ2 are on frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's your gamertag?
I'd added a few in the past from ARRSE for Battlefield, but every cnut keeps changing their gamertag on my friends list and haven't a clue, who's, who now.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
anyone on Division 2 here? just played through the first mission or so and I'm liking it so far, although why they have to mess around with the classic WASD setup I don't know. anyone fancy co-op?

incidentally, out of morbid curiousity I bought a mechanical keyboard off amazon in the deals the other day for - get this - £14. and you know what?? it's actually pretty good. when I've checked back they're now offering the full version - I got the tenkeyless - for £17.
it's multicoloured, but not true rgb - but you can turn the individual backlights on and off. been using it for about a week now and it's noisy (but then all mechs are) but a nice positive action. the cable's a bit on the short side (1.7m rather than the usual 2), but it's braided, and build quality seems very good with no discernible flex (althought that might well be down to the size as much as anything.) but for sub £20? a giveaway. if you haven't already got a decent keyboard, this is a cheap way to see if a mechanical agrees with you or a cheap but good backup.

Ritch

LE
anyone on Division 2 here? just played through the first mission or so and I'm liking it so far, although why they have to mess around with the classic WASD setup I don't know. anyone fancy co-op?

incidentally, out of morbid curiousity I bought a mechanical keyboard off amazon in the deals the other day for - get this - £14. and you know what?? it's actually pretty good. when I've checked back they're now offering the full version - I got the tenkeyless - for £17.
it's multicoloured, but not true rgb - but you can turn the individual backlights on and off. been using it for about a week now and it's noisy (but then all mechs are) but a nice positive action. the cable's a bit on the short side (1.7m rather than the usual 2), but it's braided, and build quality seems very good with no discernible flex (althought that might well be down to the size as much as anything.) but for sub £20? a giveaway. if you haven't already got a decent keyboard, this is a cheap way to see if a mechanical agrees with you or a cheap but good backup.
I did think about getting The Division 2 as I had the first but one thing stopped me - having to unload hundreds of rounds into some AI enemies to off them. That just got tiring after a while and I played a Free Weekend when it came out. It couldn't tempt me to part with £50 for the same as the first game.

Latest Threads