Casual Game Chat Thread.

Ritch

LE
This is me trying to figure out the last 20 or so posts...

giphy (2).gif

Ritch

LE
Good lad.

Stick with your thumbsticks and coloured buttons.
Wonderful. I'll go watch cartoons on the TV and make sure my night light is working before bed.

You patronising git.

You patronising git.
The last time my missus said that I said do you want me to explain what patronising means

TamH70

MIA
Terabyte I meant to post, I obviously didn't

Could be worse my first hard disk was 52meg for real
Mine's was 64 Megs. I also had 6.4 whole glorious Megs of SDRAM.

My Big Black Box (I call it that because it is, my first flat was smaller), now has the full complement of disks I can be bothered installing in it. I topped my previous list off with a Crucial MX300 525 Gigabyte things disk, the one which used to be my OS disk before I put in the NVMe thingy I mentioned earlier.

Of course, getting that to work was another nightmare because my disk caddy + Crucial disk combo didn't work properly - every port I stuck the cable into went diffy. Then I remembered that my Razer keyboard has both dual USB plugs and crucially a USB socket built into it so I decided I'd have a go with that.

There's no way that would work, said I.

Beggar me but it did. As soon as I powered it on and plugged it into the socket, I got a dialog box open up in Windows 10's Desktop asking me what I wanted to do with it. It seems that the caddy needed to be hooked up to two USB ports on the computer downstream from it instead of one, therefore if I had had a fancy Y-cable set up, with three USB male plugs, I'd not have had to spend hours sorting the bloody thing out.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Antec GX700 case with 4x Corsair 120mm quiet fans
MSI Z97 G43 m/board
Corsair VS650 psu
Intel i5 4590 quad core @ 3.3ghz with Akasa X4 cpu cooler
16gb of Crucial Ballistix ram
Samsung 120gb ssd for Windows
Sandisk 480gb ss for Steam
WD 3tb hdd
Toshiba 3tb hdd
Gigabyte 1050ti 4gb gfx card
Creative RX Audigy sound card
Little Bear P1 valve pre/headphone amp
Edifier RT1600 powered speakers
AOC 32” qhd main monitor
Benq 28” fhd media monitor
Corsair K68 RGB keyboard
Corsair M65 Pro mouse
Steelseries rigid mouse mat

Last edited:

Ritch

LE
Patronising.

That's a jolly big word, isn't it?
No, antidisestablishmentarianism is a "jolly big word" but I don't think they have that in the books at your reading level.

I've got a big blue exercise ball to sit on. It helps core strength apparently.

The gubbins in the magic black box can stay magic as far as I'm concerned.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
I don't read books, mate.

I play games on a computer I assembled myself.
I used to play games on an Xbox 360 I rebuilt myself. I have the scars to prove it. ******* thing demanded a blood sacrifice from me as tribute for fixing its Red Ring of Death problem.

Still, resurrecting one with the RROD that I bought from eBay knowing about the problem cost me a third of the price of a brand new one from a retail store.

One of the most anticipated game for 2020 has been delayed.

Might as well delay it until the PS5 comes out.

November for PS5 I believe, so it wouldn't be a huge hardship if they did hold off til then.
Holidays 2020 which I think can be October to December.

I dont think the game is going to be that great on the PS4, its 7 year old technology.

One of the most anticipated game for 2020 has been delayed.

Might as well delay it until the PS5 comes out.
I'm waiting to see if PC gets mods support otherwise I'll get it on Playstation when they bundle it with a PS5

Latest Threads