Casual Game Chat Thread.

Yep. It's a good one! Whoever came up of that idea deserves a raise. SAS embedded with CTSFO is a good idea.
Multiplayer is annoying me a little. Never getting anything other than Cyber Attack on the rotations.

Ritch

LE
Multiplayer is annoying me a little. Never getting anything other than Cyber Attack on the rotations.
I just play TDM and Domination. The other modes are over too quickly for my liking.

I just play TDM and Domination. The other modes are over too quickly for my liking.
I like the idea of Ground War as I loved BF 3/4 but they just have two maps where the team that camps the high point wins so it's a bit meh for me. I miss Gun Game and One Shot from Black Ops 1

Last edited:
Yep. It's a good one! Whoever came up of that idea deserves a raise. SAS embedded with CTSFO is a good idea.
Mate it has been happening for years,

I like the idea of Ground War as I loved BF 3/4 but they just have two maps where the team that camps the high point wins so it's a bit meh for me. I miss Gun Game and One Shot from Black Ops 2
The Pacific levels on BF5 are pretty good

Modern Warfare campaign is brilliant! Slotting bombers in Piccadilly or storming houses in the middle of the night its fantastic!!
I particularly liked a later level where you chase the Butcher through France? Think its France.
Shame there’s not more focus on the actual military activities instead of the rebel stuff!
They need to just make Captain Price: The game. Play as him from him joining the Army and passing his first PFT then passing selection and onto slotting fucktards all over the world! I’d buy it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just reloaded windowz7 for the fiftieth fish time this year and that much closer to Linux, although 3win8 apk download I just bought 8.1 as a last resource. I'm getting good at this installing stuff.
Shame about your spelling.

Ritch

LE
Shame about your spelling.
Reckon it's some kind of spam. Brand-new user uses his first post in here. Is from Malaysia and uses a pic of Alexia Hilbertidou which I found by reverse searching the profile pic.

just reloaded windowz7 for the fiftieth fish time this year and that much closer to Linux, although 3win8 apk download I just bought 8.1 as a last resource. I'm getting good at this installing stuff.
Go away spammer.
Or else get your tits out.

Playing Jedi: Fallen Order and it's pretty good so far. I didn't spend any actual money on it, it comes as part of the Origin Vault which costs me about £15 a month.

TamH70

MIA
Currently playing this:

The Outer Worlds.

Imagine a 3D Fallout game that doesn't crash every five or ten minutes or so. Imagine a 3D Fallout game that doesn't have a piss-yellow or puke-green filter all over the screen, instead having eye-poppingly vibrant visuals, including foliage that actually moves with in-game breezes. Imagine a 3D Fallout game that has actually good writing, engrossing plot and great (so-far) characterization. Imagine a 3D Fallout game that has companion/buddy characters that are fun to roam around a series of massive environments with because the voice actors seem to give a damn, as do most of the ones that voice the NPCs I've met so far.

Imagine a 3D Fallout game that doesn't dangle post-launch DLC and micro-transactions in your face before you even get a chance to play the game, and has a tight, single-player focused, non-MMORPG playing experience.

Well, stop imagining. Bethesda and their corporate overlords at ZeniMax Media are never going to give you most if any of that. Not anymore.

Play "The Outer Worlds" instead.

It's currently free if you've got Xbox GamePass, which works on Windows PCs as well as Microsoft's over-priced and under-ventilated PCs crammed into too-small boxes, and since you get your first month for ONE POUND STERLING! Are they serious? instead of the usual a penny shy of four pounds, it's criminal not to give it a shot.

I know I'm hooked.

Currently playing this:

The Outer Worlds.

Imagine a 3D Fallout game that doesn't crash every five or ten minutes or so. Imagine a 3D Fallout game that doesn't have a piss-yellow or puke-green filter all over the screen, instead having eye-poppingly vibrant visuals, including foliage that actually moves with in-game breezes. Imagine a 3D Fallout game that has actually good writing, engrossing plot and great (so-far) characterization. Imagine a 3D Fallout game that has companion/buddy characters that are fun to roam around a series of massive environments with because the voice actors seem to give a damn, as do most of the ones that voice the NPCs I've met so far.

Imagine a 3D Fallout game that doesn't dangle post-launch DLC and micro-transactions in your face before you even get a chance to play the game, and has a tight, single-player focused, non-MMORPG playing experience.

Well, stop imagining. Bethesda and their corporate overlords at ZeniMax Media are never going to give you most if any of that. Not anymore.

Play "The Outer Worlds" instead.

It's currently free if you've got Xbox GamePass, which works on Windows PCs as well as Microsoft's over-priced and under-ventilated PCs crammed into too-small boxes, and since you get your first month for ONE POUND STERLING! Are they serious? instead of the usual a penny shy of four pounds, it's criminal not to give it a shot.

I know I'm hooked.
Bit like a shit Bioshock if you ask me, I’ll stick to State and Decay 2

TamH70

MIA
Bit like a shit Bioshock if you ask me, I’ll stick to State and Decay 2
I've got all three Bioshock main-line games and most of their DLC, mainly because of keen discounting, but the Outer Worlds is the first RPG that's interested me enough to steer clear of Bethsoft's attempts at RPGs, to the point of binning a playthrough of Fallout 4 I've spent more time than I will care to admit to in favour of it.

But I suppose it's horses for courses. I've never played the State of Decay games so I can't comment on them.

Tonight I have killed 21 Kerbals though incompetence that is entirely my own :p

Untitled.jpg

This chap is merely celebrating being alive upon impact with the Earth ><

TamH70

MIA
Tonight I have killed 21 Kerbals though incompetence that is entirely my own :p

View attachment 434268

This chap is merely celebrating being alive upon impact with the Earth ><
Huh. You count yourself lucky that you're not trying to finish off Metro Exodus. Three QTE thingys. In a row. That you have to perform perfectly. Or a gorillaghoul batters you to death, or you fall off a balcony and go splat, or you fall off a balcony and get impaled through the guts on a nice big piece of rebar.

I've got all three Bioshock main-line games and most of their DLC, mainly because of keen discounting, but the Outer Worlds is the first RPG that's interested me enough to steer clear of Bethsoft's attempts at RPGs, to the point of binning a playthrough of Fallout 4 I've spent more time than I will care to admit to in favour of it.

But I suppose it's horses for courses. I've never played the State of Decay games so I can't comment on them.
Outer Worlds speedrun. Completed in 12 minutes:

Latest Threads