Casual Game Chat Thread.

Ritch

LE
It's just not Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament
I wouldn't know.

On another note, I now have over half a billion credits in my bank account on Elite Dangerous. Asteroid mining for Void Opals is time consuming but it's worth it in the financial stakes.

I wouldn't know.

On another note, I now have over half a billion credits in my bank account on Elite Dangerous. Asteroid mining for Void Opals is time consuming but it's worth it in the financial stakes.
Congratulations. Been outside much? :p

Ritch

LE
Congratulations. Been outside much? :p
Not really. However I'm off to the States next week so that'll be my trip out for the next four years.

Mind you, it doesn't take long to get that money if you find the right market to sell too. I sold 198 tons of void opals for 200 million.

Not really. However I'm off to the States next week so that'll be my trip out for the next four years.

Mind you, it doesn't take long to get that money if you find the right market to sell too. I sold 198 tons of void opals for 200 million.
Haven't played Elite for a loooong time. Used to sink far too much time into it.

The States should be good, though maybe not on everyones waistlines :p

Some of the best food I've had was in Mystic, CT.

Ritch

LE
Haven't played Elite for a loooong time. Used to sink far too much time into it.

The States should be good, though maybe not on everyones waistlines :p

Some of the best food I've had was in Mystic, CT.
These days I can't play as long as I used to so when I'm online, I don't play for longer than two hours or so. I'm crap at combat in Elite and only excel at defensive stuff against small ships than my Python when I'm hauling cargo - which up until I learnt about mining, I did all the time.

I heard something on the grapevine about Frontier nerfing Void Opal's crazy prices so I'm trying to get as much as I can before they do. I've found a perfect hotspot with pristine reserves in 57 Zeta Serpentis and from the traffic log, not many people know about it I think.

Yep, I went in May and I had a first in-person look at a widespread, non-endangered species - the American Tub O' Lard. :D

These days I can't play as long as I used to so when I'm online, I don't play for longer than two hours or so. I'm crap at combat in Elite and only excel at defensive stuff against small ships than my Python when I'm hauling cargo - which up until I learnt about mining, I did all the time.

I heard something on the grapevine about Frontier nerfing Void Opal's crazy prices so I'm trying to get as much as I can before they do. I've found a perfect hotspot with pristine reserves in 57 Zeta Serpentis and from the traffic log, not many people know about it I think.

Yep, I went in May and I had a first in-person look at a widespread, non-endangered species - the American Tub O' Lard. :D

I always felt the US subspecies of 'Tub O' Lard' hasn't recieved the consideration and dignity it deserves. By which I mean that I want to see David Attenborough doing a documentary series on the 'Fat Planet- Life and Times of an Obese America'.

Ritch

LE
I always felt the US subspecies of 'Tub O' Lard' hasn't recieved the consideration and dignity it deserves. By which I mean that I want to see David Attenborough doing a documentary series on the 'Fat Planet- Life and Times of an Obese America'.
I can picture it now.

Dave, knelt by the side of a Harley.

DA: "Here, we have a hefty specimin of the Tub O' Lard. Resplendent in his skin of black leather and cowboy boots, the casual observer will be able to make out the distinctive hump that covers the midsection.

This hump is built when the Tub O' Lard gorges on fried food and beer - its staple diet. The hump serves two purposes. One, it covers the genitalia, therefore keeping it safe and sound, cocooned in a pillow of fat. The second advantage is that it protects the Tub when other males try to fight for the attention of a truck stop whore."

Latest Threads