Casual Game Chat Thread.

Oh I've given with the Predator. He's welcome to his jungle. If we can't smash him on easy, he'll just laugh at us when we rock up on Hardcore.
I got him on solo play with AI buddies, and a whole lot of Rebel support. Oh yeah, and a BFO sniper rifle with max damage upgrades and my MG121. And it wasn't on easy either. It did take me a few days though.

And I'm bloody well never doing it again. No wonder Arnie didn't rock up for the sequel.

I got him on solo play with AI buddies, and a whole lot of Rebel support. Oh yeah, and a BFO sniper rifle with max damage upgrades and my MG121. And it wasn't on easy either. It did take me a few days though.

And I'm bloody well never doing it again. No wonder Arnie didn't rock up for the sequel.
Git.

;)

I'm enjoying The Division 2 on PS4. Though I'm currently out of action til BT bother to activate my new broadband in a week. Twats

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Enjoying the division 2 which is a surprise as I didn't get far with the first version.
I do play online with the brother which probably made the difference.
my OH loved the division co-op! waiting div 2 to come down in price before we go getting two copies though!

I was bored this afternoon, saw I had CounterStrike:GO installed, thought I'd have a go. I was never great at CS:Source but I was at least tolerable. The new version can't be that different, right?

After a couple of hours comprehensively spanking the hardest bots available, I thought I'd be ok at online play. What followed was getting my arse handed to me in a variety of new and interesting ways by, judging from the giggling and screen names, a variety of Russian children.

I think I'm going back to turn based games where I can't blame my reflexes for losing.

I've had enough. No more Mister Nice Guy. No more playing by the rules. This bloody "Regulator" mission in Far Cry has broken me. For the first time in a Far Cry game, I'm going to cheat like an MP on expenses. God Mode? Yes, please. 999 bullets for each bullet chucker? Thanks awfully, old bean. ALL the guns!?! Absolutely.

One can only take so much of a mob tanking forty rounds of five five six to the chest and head and then shooting one before one completely loses the plot and starts referring to oneself in the third-person pronoun.

And it's not as if I'm totally crap at the game either - if I was I wouldn't have got as far as the last stage of the ninth mission.

Any non-FPS players looking at Anno 1800 from Ubisoft?

Cant quite convince myself to part with the AAA asking price for what has been a hot and cold series, only available for PC on Uplay.

I've had enough. No more Mister Nice Guy. No more playing by the rules. This bloody "Regulator" mission in Far Cry has broken me. For the first time in a Far Cry game, I'm going to cheat like an MP on expenses. God Mode? Yes, please. 999 bullets for each bullet chucker? Thanks awfully, old bean. ALL the guns!?! Absolutely.

One can only take so much of a mob tanking forty rounds of five five six to the chest and head and then shooting one before one completely loses the plot and starts referring to oneself in the third-person pronoun.

And it's not as if I'm totally crap at the game either - if I was I wouldn't have got as far as the last stage of the ninth mission.
You'd fit in well with us on Ghost Recon. :D

I was bored this afternoon, saw I had CounterStrike:GO installed, thought I'd have a go. I was never great at CS:Source but I was at least tolerable. The new version can't be that different, right?

After a couple of hours comprehensively spanking the hardest bots available, I thought I'd be ok at online play. What followed was getting my arse handed to me in a variety of new and interesting ways by, judging from the giggling and screen names, a variety of Russian children.

I think I'm going back to turn based games where I can't blame my reflexes for losing.
It happens to us all, unless you've got the reflexs of a teenager unleashed in a whore house you're always going to lose unless you spend your life mastering it

Battlefield is easier, plenty of game modes where you can just rack up scores by using team work