Casual Game Chat Thread.

You're right. I used to play a lot of BF3. I've played even more of BF4 too. With BF1, I think I've played less than two hours on multi-player - in my opinion, the game is dog-toffee. I just couldn't love the game at all. The gameplay just felt completely wrong and although the visuals were great, I felt the game didn't portray WW1 authentically. I still play BF4 but not as much.
Our clan has given up on BF1, it was shite. We used to play BF2 and BFBC2 every night, BF3 was very good but BF4 started the decline. It took them a year to get the hit box issues sorted on BF4 by then it was too late. Everyone hoped that BF1 would be epic but it just sucked, amazing graphics but terrible multiplayer and a bullshit solo campaign.

EA will not get another penny from me, I would love to see that shitty company fold, sadly people keep buying their crap.

I'd love a Battlefield game in the Napoleonic period where everything is flintlock and you all spend an awkward minute staring eachother down in a panic while trying to reload :boogie:

I'd love a Battlefield game in the Napoleonic period where everything is flintlock and you all spend an awkward minute staring eachother down in a panic while trying to reload :boogie:
Favourite quote from Sharpe springs to mind there, old bean:

Sir Henry Simmerson: And what makes a good soldier, Sharpe?

Sharpe: The ability to fire three rounds a minute in any weather, sir.

There is one on a Galleon, can't remember the, I refunded it before an hour but you have to load the cannons, fire the cannons then attack and board, all flintlock and multiplayer. Might pop back in later with its name.

Anyone else playing Far Cry 5? I'm nearing the end of my second run. Usual fare; you get channelled by the game to follow the script which is quite irritating. Apart from that it's great fun; sneaking up on an enemy base and something starts chewing your leg off!

Anyone else playing Far Cry 5? I'm nearing the end of my second run. Usual fare; you get channelled by the game to follow the script which is quite irritating. Apart from that it's great fun; sneaking up on an enemy base and something starts chewing your leg off!
I completed it but found the story shìt. I reset the outposts though and keep trying different things.

The endings are just masterpieces of misery. If you want to feel like suicide? watch them all.
Believe me, I've done it.
Usually I don't mind the plots of the Far Cry universe - this one was painful. Shame really as some parts of the game are awesome.

Cheeseburger rocks!

Believe me, I've done it.
Usually I don't mind the plots of the Far Cry universe - this one was painful. Shame really as some parts of the game are awesome.

Cheeseburger rocks!
Cheeseburger!!!! And the Testy Festy missions were hilarious.

Have to agree on the ending' WTF moment, GTF really as from Glasgow.

The most annoying thing for me was the forced capture 7 or 8 times during the game. Really ruined the spirit of it for me.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

The most annoying thing for me was the forced capture 7 or 8 times during the game. Really ruined the spirit of it for me.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Yes, perhaps the worst was the one where you had to go through the door of the (spoiler), knowing full well that it would be a "capture" and cut scene.

It was frustrating not to be able to at least try and fight your way in, or go in via one of the other windows and doors and try to take down a few of the opposition.

Latest Threads