• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Castleshort at the Russian Summer Ball - 12th June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reluctant as I am to start another Shortt thread, I cannot pass up the opportunity to lampoon the social-climbing pretension that is the Russian Summer Ball. His Jimship was yet again doing his bottle-opening routine before the ill-informed and 'providing security', though interestingly (or not...) he seems to have given the Brigadoon-esque rigout a miss this year.

Photos viewable here: http://www.capitallifephoto.co.uk/events.php

*User Name - russiansummerball
Password - EVENTS

Juan_Ramirez_III said:
The blokes a legend, by attending one gay ball he has effectively given you c*ck smoking lemons a massive 'f*ck off, not bothered' tablet....
Oh, I don't know J_R_III. I think it's great to see that Shortt is reduced to snuffling around shambolic events like the Russian Summer Ball, trying to maintain the front that 'all's well'. It's the perfect platform for him.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If dressing like a cnut and pretending you are an SAS Spetsnaz Para Commando Reccy Mech, means you can go to balls that are populated by birds like that, then sign me the fcuk up.

Anyone know where I can hire a kilt?

Ravers said:
If dressing like a cnut and pretending you are an SAS Spetsnaz Para Commando Reccy Mech, means you can go to balls that are populated by birds like that, then sign me the fcuk up.

Anyone know where I can hire a kilt?
Theres a few soap dodging, geriatric jock c*nts on here who'd sell you their 'Old Campbell' for a pint of raw ether and a carton of Park Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads