Discussion in 'RAC' started by BevisRory, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've heard this is the only tank range, bar BATUS, to allow firing on the move. How come no more Sailsbury?

Can anybody shed any light?
  2. Safety templates. Even training ammo goes a long way! But CR2 hasn't been able to fire on SPTA.... ever, if I remember correctly?

I thought Lulworth allowed MOV range practise?

3. Litotes is correct. No firing of CR2 on SPTA (there's only 1 range on SPTA that you can fire the Barret .50!). Castle Martin is still going. As is Lulworth.
  4. And it's got a nice beach nextdoor at Freshwater West, Harry Potter's mate,Ron has a holiday cottage there
  5. I thought the Bundeswehr pulled out of castlemartin.
  6. They did years ago
  7. Forgot the shitehole of a town near ther, their is a nightclub outside the town, great for punch-ups.
  8. That'll be Tenby and the complete pleasure that is Paddles nightclub then...
  9. Cheers, thats the badger. Beats the wild west hands down 8O
  10. TENBY, The Hen night capital of Wales
  11. :D Pembroke dock-Gwendolines--Even bigger shithole although they did do tick 8O . Excellent boxing matches between 5 innis DG and 16/Syph as i recall-Happy days :D
  12. Does CR2 not fire on the move on SPTA on firepower demonstrations any more? It did when i was there..... 1999-2001
  13. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Shirley on a firepower demo they use blanks? How far does a CR2 blank travel these days then?
  14. Whats the point in fireing blanks on a firpower demo, you would not be able to se the effect of the said firepower?
  15. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Maybe I was thinking of the wrong event, where they put on a staged battle where everything is choreographed so that as one blue tank "fires", an orange tank "brews up".