Casting for new feature film, Can you help? - Uni-versal Extras

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Uni-versalExtras, Jul 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I am writing from Uni-versal Extras Ltd; a company that places people as extras in Film and TV productions in the UK. You can visit our IMDB page to see just some of the productions Uni-versal Extras has a credit on.

For a major new feature film we are currently looking for males and females to play a variety of exciting roles. I was wondering if this might be of interest to you or anyone you know. Please see below for full details, pay rates and what you need to do to take part.

Role 1

The Requirements:
    Sex: male
    Height: 5’10”-6’1”
    Chest: 42-44 inches
    Waist: 34-36 inches

Filming Dates:
    July - Weds 24[SUP]th[/SUP], Thurs 25[SUP]th[/SUP], Fri 26[SUP]th[/SUP], Sat 27[SUP]th[/SUP] and Tues 30[SUP]th[/SUP] July.
    August - Thurs 1[SUP]st[/SUP], Fri 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], Sat 3[SUP]rd[/SUP], Sun 4[SUP]th[/SUP], Sun 11[SUP]th[/SUP] and Mon 19[SUP]th[/SUP] August.
    You must be available on all these dates.
    Filming Location:
    You must have easy access to Greater London.

Payment min per day: £105.00 (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS T&Cs and may rise depending on what happens on the filming day in line with union rates FAA). Catering is provided throughout filming.

Role 2

The Requirements:
    Sex: female
    Height: 5’5”-5’8”
    Dress Size: 8-14
    Hair: must be shoulder length or shorter

Filming Dates:
    Thurs 1[SUP]st[/SUP], Fri 2[SUP]nd[/SUP], Sat 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] and Sun 11[SUP]th[/SUP] August. You must be available on all these dates.
    Filming Location:
    You must have easy access to Greater London.

Payment min per day: £105.00 (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS T&Cs and may rise depending on what happens on the filming day in line with union rates FAA). Catering is provided throughout filming.

Taking Part

If you would like to take part in this amazing opportunity, please email the following information to info@universalextras.co.uk (please include the role number in the subject line of the email):

Full Name:
    Contact number:
    Nationality:
    Height:
    Basic measurements (Chest, Waist, Inside Leg, Shoe, Collar, or dress, bra, waist, shoe, etc.):

A current head-shot photo of you & full length photo taken with a T-Shirt so that we can see your shape (digital head-shot has to be taken in front of a plain background i.e. a plain wall taken with a digital camera).

By replying to this email you are confirming that you agree to Uni-versalEXTRAS Terms and Conditions which are stated on our website: Welcome to Uni-versalEXTRAS - Supplying TV and film extras for the UK & Ireland

Kind Regards
    Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd
    T: 0845 0090344

2. Whats the film/tv prog going to be about?

3. It's a Ridley Scott movie. War-themed.

4. Scat movie, some bird will shit herself then you have to make her look like Al Jolson with it.

5. Eight inches

6. Hang on. . . my mate 'Dave' say's you can't discriminate on the basis of sex; sexual orientation, height, religion, race or political ideology; why can't I be an extra in your production if I am just 1/2 " short of your demanding criteria!

7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

do you need any old fat pensioners at all, still got my own hair and teeth though .

8. Saved in a little box?

9. Have you seen our woman soldiers?...Size 14, my arrse!