Casting Call - London summer 2013

Discussion in 'OTC' started by Goatman, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Most people on Arrse are too old to go for this - here y'go for those on long vac?

For those on FB their page is here: https://www.facebook.com/2020Casting

For what it may be worth, and knowing how wary folk need to be, 2020 have been in business for over ten years and pay £90 a day for most non-FAA shoots. This call is about as gen as it gets in TV la-la land...go for it! Their website is at 2020 Casting - 020 8746 2020

There is no try...do - or do not !

Don Cabra

2. Will I have to go on the casting couch, to prove my willingness to please the director?

3. depends if they want to do it front or back!

4. I've been in Starlings ( Sky 1 ) as angler in background, only carried the rod, no casting required.
    If you fit, go for it, 7 hours drinking tea, 30 minutes work ninety quid, easy peasy.

CFB

5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Ah....let's see...predictable? Check.....inevitable? check....mildly risible?.....er, nah.

Do what ya feel S-D - if it floats yer boat, go for it! In reality, the 'director' won't know you from any of the other 250 wallpaper-with-a-pulse background folk....and the person you will have most to do with will be something called a 'Second Ay Dee'

any more Q's ?

Don ' call me Eisenstein ' Cabra

6. They'd only be interested in you lot if they're reshooting Starwars scenes from the Mos Eisley cantina or Jabba's Palace.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Yup, good outfit....I got some work with Casting Collective on the HBO thing 'Band of Brothers ' originally...they have also been around a long time (bit like me:) )

If I remember, most of the khaki background folk on 'War Horse' were sourced via Casting Collective.

And for those who do, their FB page is at https://www.facebook.com/TheCastingCollective?fref=ts

Goats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.