Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casting Call #9/2020 - Blacksmith London area?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
BLACKSMITH ?

[ NOTE - PLEASE READ THIS :
before making a simply sidesplitting Comment,please review any of the other 'Casting Call' Posts....
1) This is a genuine Work Opportunity
2) All the clever remarks about eg Fluffers, Luvvies and bizarre beret-shaping have already been made, long ago, by wittier people

------------- ----------------------- begins --------------------- ------------------

Casting Call!
⭐️

The Artist Book are looking for real and experienced blacksmiths to work on a major TV drama shooting near to London.

All ages, looks and ethnicities welcome to apply. PACT/FAA rates.

At this stage only those who can drive to set will be considered.

If you are already registered and skilled in this department please email general@theartistbook.co.uk with the subject line ‘Blacksmith’ and include your name and artist ID in the email.

------------------ ----------------------- ----------------------- ends -------------------- -------------------------
In your own time....go on.

Do.
Or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
see? You think you've covered every possible base and made yourself eejit proof...and then someone comes along to prove you wrong !

Good effort Loofkar - Beseder !

So I put it past the Production company and they are eager for you to turn out at sparrow's fart on Sunday morning.

Shooting base is a desolate site in darkest New Cross where you will be shoe-ing live on camera , something called Bernard.

He's an 18 hand Irish Draft horse, dark bay if I recall, and they tell me he can be a bit 'riggy'?

( This will mean more to you, as someone who lives and breathes all things equine, than me. I'm sure it will all go marvellously....good show, carry on that man.)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm currently identifying as a black, lesbian, disabled farrier - does that make me a shoe-in?

HCL

Old-Salt
see? You think you've covered every possible base and made yourself eejit proof...and then someone comes along to prove you wrong !

Good effort Loofkar - Beseder !

So I put it past the Production company and they are eager for you to turn out at sparrow's fart on Sunday morning.

Shooting base is a desolate site in darkest New Cross where you will be shoe-ing live on camera , something called Bernard.

He's an 18 hand Irish Draft horse, dark bay if I recall, and they tell me he can be a bit 'riggy'?

( This will mean more to you, as someone who lives and breathes all things equine, than me. I'm sure it will all go marvellously....good show, carry on that man.)

18 hand high draft horse? What is he, a feceking midget? I've seen Suffolks with bigger c*cks.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
18 hand high draft horse? What is he, a feceking midget? I've seen Suffolks with bigger c*cks.

No doubt you were young and needed the money...

I've never shoe'd a horse but I did tell a donkey to f**k off once.

I believe this thread is now at a point where its tradtional to ask of the OP a certain question.

glad to see work in the arts is STABLE during the pandemic