Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casting Call # 7-18 Liverpool and Chester ?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
here y'go folks:

Piece of Cake Casting Ltd
Yesterday at 13:35 ·

**URGENT CASTING FOR MALES AND FEMALES 18+ IN LIVERPOOL AND CHESTER FOR EXCITING NEW FILMING OPPORTUNITY. **
Must be registered with us to be considered. Please email molly@pieceofcakecasting.com when you have registered to avoid missing out or drop a comment below!

They have a Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pieceofcakecasting/

London-based agency but castings all over UK. Might be of interest.

It's all been said before - but for the hard of hearing: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/casting-call-16-yam-yams.267124/

Read this first
Number 1 : all the jokes about casting couches,fluffers and Carry on up the Extra have been done,better than yours.

Number 2: a number of Arrsers make the odd beer voucher doing this stuff . It pays, not enough and infrequently,but in negotiable coin of the realm.

Number 3: Do....or do not...there is no " try"

https://www.facebook.com/pieceofcakecasting/photos/a.201760963490523/704282289905052/?type=3

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well done @endure - I expect you've now put somebody off making a few quid.

If you fit the 'Flamboyant' gig, well you go for it sport, it may be the beginning of a brave new world for you :)

Do five or six a year with 7 casting. Gets me out and about, meet interesting people, well fed.
Was paid to be a MUFC supporter.

CFB

endure

GCM
Well done @endure - I expect you've now put somebody off making a few quid.

If you fit the 'Flamboyant' gig, well you go for it sport, it may be the beginning of a brave new world for you :)

I'm sure that anyone who's thinking of appearing in a movie won't be put off by a photo of a couple of screamers.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
You'd be surprised how shy and retiring your fellow Arssers can be.....Did you ever do an NCO's cadre course?

Some folk just don't want to stand in front of a bunch of strangers and SHOUT AT THEM :)

(others take to it like a duck to water )

1534948013538.jpeg

A-a-a-a-nd....back to the thread....if you live in the Liverpool or Chester area, this is a serious job opportunity to do something a bit different for a couple of days....the key is to be available at short notice....usually at best 48 hours.

email molly@pieceofcakecasting.com with a selfie taken in the last 2 weeks if you would like to have a bash :)

Do five or six a year with 7 casting. Gets me out and about, meet interesting people, well fed.
Was paid to be a MUFC supporter.

CFB

Years ago, there was an offer to be extras in "Our Friends in the North"

Me, my wife and a friend did a long day on one episode.

Great fun, really enjoyed the whole experience.

Had 6 months notice, so grew my hair down to my shoulders, got a plum spot as "Official in Moss Bros 3 piece suit, next to policeman " as Gina McKie walked into the town hall election.

In the vid on TV....... bastards cut me out of the DVD boxed series.

No wonder Kevin Costner and Harvey Weinstein never returned my calls........

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
1) is the important point...2) is irrelevant

What Directors want to see in the background is ordinary people,not matinee idols....otherwise I'd never have been involved since 2002.

Goats knew the day was going pear-shaped when the dog made off with his upper set

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
1) is the important point...2) is irrelevant

What Directors want to see in the background is ordinary people,not matinee idols....otherwise I'd never have been involved since 2002.

I've actually been on TV twice, but being interviewed over serious stuff (explosions), and once on radio.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Indeed, from Liverpool, live near Chester. Perfict.

2 problems, 1/ I don't have the time, 2/ I have a face perfectly suited to radio.
I'm not the most handsome of blokes either (as @Goatman will testify) but I've done a few spots on TV progs and a couple of films as an extra, even one where I had to follow Gemma Arterton down the street, I spent all of the time staring at her arse and got paid for it, result!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I recently spent several nights watching ex-Miss Israel's legs swish past at close quarters,ditto Joker. She must be 5'10 without the heels, big tall lass.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
<< BUMP >>

Anyone in Cheshire/Merseyside take them up on this ?

Latest Threads