Casting Call #4 - Tall women, Muscle bosuns and needle freaks - step lively there!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
As per previous posts, Casting Collective have pinged out a new call for people who are available in August within reasonable reach of London for a new Superheroes fillum.

For those with an interest the note below describes EXACTLY the kind of faces they are looking for....read carefully. If you fit their bill - and are available between August and September, this may be right up your street...If not, not....over to you folks:

Hello

I am working on a major new feature film that has a number of tricky briefs. Please read this e-mail carefully
IF YOU THINK YOU FIT ONE OF THESE 4 BRIEFS BELOW & ARE ALREADY ON OUR BOOKS/ DATABASE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL WITH YOUR FULL NAME & A PHOTO TAKEN EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED BELOW SHOWING US WHY YOU WOULD BE GOOD FOR A PARTICULAR ROLE
ALL PHOTOS FOR THIS PRODUCTION NEED TO CLEARLY SHOW YOUR FACE & BODY

Those of you who are already on our database & suitable will be an absolute priority but please pass this e-mail onto anyone you know who could be suitable for any of the briefs below who ARE NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH US.

PEOPLE NOT CURRENTLY ON OUR DATABASE NEED TO APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE AS DESCRIBED BELOW.....

I am working on a MAJOR NEW FANTASY SUPERHERO FEATURE FILM that will be filming between August and November this year in the London area.

I need lots of men & women for this film who have very specific looks which is why we were hoping you may be able to help us out with our hunt for new faces as well as telling us if you think you match any of the briefs. If you have any friends or family who fit the briefs below & might like to take part in this film, please forward them this e-mail.

We are looking for:

1) MEN OF ANY ETHNICITY WITH FIT, ATHLETIC & WELL DEFINED PHYSIQUES

You must:
Have a fit body with good muscle definition.
All fit body types needed - From slender, lean, athletic bodies to strong, more muscular frames too.
Be at least 16 years old & legally allowed to work in the UK
Be generally available between August - November

2) WOMEN 5'10" OR TALLER OF ANY ETHNICITY WITH FIT, ATHLETIC & WELL DEFINED PHYSIQUES

You must:
Have a fit body with good muscle definition
All body types needed from slender, athletic bodies to strong, more muscular frames too.
WOMEN MUST BE AT LEAST 5'10" TALL OR TALLER

3) MEN & WOMEN WHO ARE HEAVILY TATTOOED

You must be HEAVILY tattooed over your body [KIRKZ?]
We would love to find people with tattoos on their faces in particular - [most serving Service perss will not fit this category]
You can be of any Ethnicity
You will need to be fit enough to run around

4) MEN & WOMEN WITH AN 'EXTREME' LOOK

We are also looking for people with an unusual and interesting look/character.

For Example Facial scars, Facial Birthmarks, Teeth missing, Facial disfigurement, Heavy facial piercings, Strong characterful faces, Weathered looking, Large Ears, Large Noses, Ugly, Bits missing etc [

You can be of any Ethnicity
You will need to be fit enough to run around

I'M SUITABLE & INTERESTED BUT NOT ON THE CASTING COLLECTIVE DATABASE YET.... HOW DO I APPLY?

1) GET THE CORRECT PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN - THIS IS VITAL FOR YOUR APPLICATION
We need a full length photo of yourself in your underwear, swimwear or shorts/bra top so we can clearly see your physique & face.
Make sure you are facing the camera with your hair down if its long.
Look directly at the camera.
Make sure we can see your face and your feet!
If your photo doesn't meet these criteria, we wont be able to suggest you. Please spend a bit of time getting it right!

2) Go to Casting Collective - Providing film extras, tv extras, supporting artistes and walk ons to the film, television, commercial & photographic industries - Casting Collective & click on the relevant link in the top right hand corner.

3) Fill in the online form & upload your BODY photograph as detailed in point 1.

4) Wait for us to contact you with more information.

Thanks in advance for your help & I look forward to working with you soon.

Beth
Good luck Arrsers....this is a genuine opportunity for some seasonal work..the pay rates are set by the FAA and are legally binding on the production company ....the better your availablity the better your chances.

I'm 5'11 but my physique is more on the side of 'lard mountain' than fit with well defined muscles

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hee...you have three months to transform yourself into Xena -Warrior Princess...go for it!

We are also looking for people with an unusual and interesting look/character.

For Example Facial scars, Facial Birthmarks, Teeth missing, Facial disfigurement, Heavy facial piercings, Strong characterful faces, Weathered looking, Large Ears, Large Noses, Ugly, Bits missing etc
Not another re-hash of 'Blind-Date' surely?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
'cos they tend not to do 'Open castings' ?

As I've said before, C-C are quite a well known bunch....They cast >200 people of all shapes and sizes for the last thing I did with them ....This one is a follow up to one a them Marvel Superhero gadgies, which means it will probably be shooting at Pinewood in Buckinghamshire.

If you are from North of Oxford (eg PanzerSoldat's six foot blonde ex despite fitting the bill in other respects. ) or West of Swindon you might find the travel to and fro a tad trying.

As my old Jedi sensei once said ....' There is no 'TRY' - either DO...or DO NOT....'

Anyway there it is...for the Good and Benefit of Arrse Troop....fill yer boots people - Ahem.... what's the worst that could happen ? :woot:

Goats

2) WOMEN 5'10" OR TALLER OF ANY ETHNICITY WITH FIT, ATHLETIC & WELL DEFINED PHYSIQUES

You must:
All body types needed from slender, athletic bodies to strong, more muscular frames too.
Could I count this as Resettlement?

Slender? Hehehe. Do I fit into that category?

Dear Baby Jebus, please let someone make a joke about "You could fit into a matchbox". I find it really funny.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dale,

are you over 5 feet 10 tall ? ( from memory I'd guess not)

The skinny bit you could do....maybe even got time for 'Well developed' ...but if you can walk under THIS arch without hitting you're head.....aint gonna happen...

Anyway, you is from WELL Oop Norf innit !

) WOMEN 5'10" OR TALLER OF ANY ETHNICITY WITH FIT, ATHLETIC & WELL DEFINED PHYSIQUES

You must:

If any ladies apply and dont get casted Id be willing to pay for you to beat me up and rape me with a strap on

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
) If any ladies apply and dont get casted Id be willing to pay for you to beat me up and rape me with a strap on
Er...I'm sure there are plenty of ladies on Military Singles XXX who would be very happy to take you on JDL....some of them may even be under 60....

Does having well worn slippers constitute an "Extreme Look"?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
No...are you a woman over 5 foot ten or a man with more tattoos than POMEM Bob 'Pictures' Goddard, ex Yachty and BR train crew ? Do you live within reasonable travel distance of Pinewood?

If the answer to any of the above is 'No' - you have strayed inadevertently into a thread which is not really for you...there are no black helicopters, have a nice day.

Latest Threads