Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Casting Call #16....yam yams!

Is this for real?

• No, Goats just posts this stuff for sh1ts & giggles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What do you think?

• I can't be arrsed to find out.

• Total voters

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oroight yow ?

2020 Casting looking for people in West Midlands

Read this first
Number 1 : all the jokes about casting couches,fluffers and Carry on up the Extra have been done,better than yours.

Number 2: a number of Arrsers make the odd beer voucher doing this stuff . It pays, not enough and infrequently,but in negotiable coin of the realm.

Number 3: Do....or do not...there is no " try"

Linky here

Extras wanted for shooting in and around Birmingham.

We are currently looking for people who have easy access to the West Midlands.

Please find further details below:
Production: TV Series - Current Day
Roles: Men & women
Pay: Great rates of pay!
Shooting dates: TBC (October, November, December)
Shooting Location: West Midlands, Various.

If you are 16 years old and older then you could be suitable for a role!

Please note: If you are already registered then you will automatically be shortlisted - please ensure that photos and measurements are all up to date!

If you are not on our books then please register at www.2020casting.com and we will be in touch with you if you are suitable.

Please share this opportunity with your friends & family or anyone that fits the brief.

Thanks,
2020 Casting team

Last edited:
C-R-R-E-E-A-K!

Another one for 2023, looking for slapheads Jason Statham/Telly Savalas lookalikes in the West Bromwich area:

Fm6x7DLXwAIYsVv

It is what it says it is.

I just did three days on a production in Bedfordshire via this company ( I was old school 2020 Casting before the merger), which should be worth around £450 .

The ' FAA rates ' bit means that you can guesstimate how much a day is worth by checking the industry agreed Rate card which can be found here :

Other than that I have no financial interest .

Its just work. In your own time - go on.

Do.
Or do not.
There is no 'Try'