Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Casting Call #1/19 - Amputees for film in UK March 2019

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
ALL

This is a straight forward work opportunity for anyone who fits the bill, noting that the current requirement is for personnel Under 30.
https://www.facebook.com/pieceofcakecasting/?ref=nf&__tn__=,d<*F-R&eid=ARABcwVBG67a8N9DzlJ6W5RxZw7Vl8mLA-joNFvai0Q42OMviXnNuvgnMdlhYBz7hEWCFHVeKhsTou9f&hc_ref=ARQ4PNpOda0fPDBbhujiUEz-Jp3ztPlfdsrhVLVIdeqqC_NlJDRuKhV72ctgEKkDukE

Piece of Cake Casting Ltd

URGENT CASTING for MALE AMPUTEEES aged 20 - 30 with transport for filming on a major new feature film.

Is this you?

Please register with us ASAP and drop molly@pieceofcakecasting.com an email when you have done so!

Regular Arrse readers will be aware that I have posted opportunities in this field as they arise., on the strength of having worked patchily as a Supporting Artiste (Film & TV background) myself for some time.

Be aware that the work often involves an early start, in a location poorly served by Public Transport. A normal day is 9 hours.

eg: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/search/47054/?q=Casting+Call&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance

This is a feature film and will come under the FAA agreed rates - LINK for ease of reference.

Several other Arrse contributors have also done this work. @Joker62 @Ravers may be available to comment .

If you have any queries before contracting the Agency, then please feel free to PM me.

To reiterate, this is a serious work opportunity.

PLEASE NOTE : All the jokes have been made in previous threads...check a few out.

Best of Luck

Goats

Last edited:
Never a Groan button around when you need one.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anyone fancy throwing their hand in here?

This is a serious job offer.

If you fit the bill , or know someone who may then feel free to PM me.

I have also put the Agency in touch directly with BLESMA.

It may well be that they will fill the requirement that way, but at least I will have done my little bit to draw it to the attention of Arrse members.

Given that the Moderator hasn't been active for a while I have asked @Bad CO to keep an eye on responses.

Thanks.

It
This is a serious job offer.

If you fit the bill , or know someone who may then feel free to PM me.

I have also put the Agency in touch directly with BLESMA.

It may well be that they will fill the requirement that way, but at least I will have done my little bit to draw it to the attention of Arrse members.

Given that the Moderator hasn't been active for a while I have asked @Bad CO to keep an eye on responses.

Thanks.
It was a good natured bump.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
...for which I stand duly admonished, and grateful.

Latest Threads