Cash box stolen from war memorial

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by paddythegreek, Nov 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link

We've almost stopped being surprised by such behaviour too....tragic that such a fine location should be visited by utter scum.
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

two minutes community service if they get caught.
  3. Probably - and so close to Remembrance Day too - although the article states that's probably why it was targetted.

God knows what the 'Old & Bold' who'll be there this Sunday, knowing what's happened beforehand, will think - Perhaps along the lines of, 'Why the feck did we bother??' :x
  4. Is this the same incident as the 86 year old blind ex-service manwho had his collecting tin stollen? If not, then what can you say about people like this? Words fail me!
  5. No longer am I surprised by this type of sad news any more. My anger cannot be expressed in words..... so I won't try.
  6. Hopefully they'll be caught, publicly named, and endure a lifetimes worth of kickings.
  7. what goes around, comes around. they're sure to get whats due to them through time!
  8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

A free flat and £25,000 a year in benefits?
  9. There's this story as well, the CCTV picture is pretty clear. I'm sure one or two ARRSErs in the Wantage area will be only too happy to pay him a visit :twisted: :twisted:
    Thieving cnut!!