Cartoon Protestor Found Guilty

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TankiesYank, Jan 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From the BBC:

2. Haven't six been charged

One down, five to go

3. I'm pleased he was found guilty. Maybe he will think next time when he opens his mouth.

fastmedic

4. Firstly, a right result and as Sven says , one down and five to go

He is a former spokesman for a banned organisation.

So why is he being given air-time BBC? What editorial decision allowed this inciteful and aggressive bigot to offer an opinion? It might as well be "We stopped someone in the street and asked them...."

Or is is that hard to find foaming-at-the-mouth, backward religous bigots, to present 'balance' FFS?

5. Very, very happy, racist barsteward, hopefully he will pay dearly in April for his actions.

Let's just hope that this makes other idiots like him think before opening their vile racist mouths.

Edited for mong spelling 8O

6. I doubt it:
    they think they're being victimised, so this will just make them worse.

he'll just fester in jail for a while until he can train to be a suicide bomber...

7. Err.....'cos it's the BBC. We all now how they like to support the underdog.

8. Stupid idiot should have done a BNP and gone for the religious aspect.

9. All well and good, but, what about his 'rights'?

:x

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I wonder how he would be punished in an Islamic republic governed by sharia law?

11. Hmm...quick scan of the Pakistani Penal code suggests anything from 5 years minimum to death, it would depend on what effect his words had and the context of the charge brought.

12. Good now ship him off to Guantanamo Bay with all the others.

13. Assuming he doesn't end up in HMP Belmarsh and get lamped by a psychotic lag like his fellow believers did recently.

Corn.

14. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Just remind me what those banners said again!
    Only because he got caught no doubt he'll be giving it the big licks once he's finished his sentence. If was truly sorry he would have done something about it by now. Just goes to show they want all the trappings of the very rights they were protesting against....hypocrites the lot of them here's to long sentences and dry bum love in the showers

15. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think this is the 1st time I've ever found myself agreeing with a scooter rider.

Off topic but the question I've always wanted to ask scooter riders is: How do you get your sister to lend you her bike? Mine would never lend me anything and I'm too honest to steal - even from my sister.