Cartoon protester was a drug dealer.

I saw this on the Tele, this morning.

Just shoot the bloke. Make it serve as an example to all people who want to get their idiotic point accross, regardless of the circumstances.

I notice he’s back peddling like a good un now that he is under threat of his licence being pulled and sent back to clink. Should have thought of that first eh?

Is it just me being crusty and cynical but it is just a little convenient that "our man in Bedford" turns out to be dirty from way-back. You really think MI5 would work harder...come on boys put the fcekin hours in. No plastic rocks either. :twisted:

if i had my way, i would have had several box vans waiting round the corner and as soon as everybody is in the square protesting and issuing death threats , close off the area and herd them all into the vans and straight to Heathrow airport to fly them out to Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan , Iran, anystan. they will then live under "pure" muslim lifestyle as they wanted as quite clearly UK is not good eneough for them.

Ask Blair why no arrests, Hint - double standards, be nice to minorities but who cares about the man in the street. Honesty !!!!!

Apparently he has said sorry.....so therefore, in my eyes he is asking for forgiveness....

Was he being compassionate when demanding blood because of that cartoon?? On the day of the protest, would he have accepted an appology from the editor of the Danish paper or the cartoonist? Would he heck as like - he would have demanded blood. Now the shoe is on the other foot he has rapidy turned the other cheek. Maybe we should all dress in combats and demand his blood using a christian fatwa equivelent, but then, that makes us as bad as him then doesn't it :evil:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
balldrick said:
Why was the bloke dressed as a suicide bomber not shot by plod then blown up in a controled explosion by 11Regt RLC he was dressed as a suicide bomber he should have had the whole of SO19 using him as a figure11 target
The police couldn't do that, he didn't look Brazili............. (Muffled sounds of a scuffle as SO19 swoop on Legs!)

The MP for Bedford, Patrick Hall, who stood beside Mr Khayam as he read his apology on Monday, said he was unaware of the conviction but that he still took the apology at face value.
Knob. No prizes for guessing which party this tit represents.

The good news is that Bedfordshire Police have now done what the Met should have, and nicked the drug-dealing tw@t.

BBC

I recall hearing on the radio yesterday that "the government would back any prosecutions brought by police".

Since when do police need the the government to back a prosecution? If the police wished to investigate a politician could they then say 'no'? Didn't think so. But hey it looks as if they are doing something.

Did anyone else catch catch the right wing music documentry last night on Five?

It is no wonder the far right are making in roads when this regime refuses to treat everyone as equals regardless of colour.

There is a law. Abide by it and apply it equally to all and the nazis will lose their foot hold ('moral' high ground) and the religious nuts can be deported.

ViroBono said:
So, drawing a cartoon of mohammed is a Bad Thing in islam, but being a drug dealer is OK?
ViroBono!

You are right. British laws are too soft toward drug dealers and trafficers. In Saudi Arabia their fate would be sad.

http://www.islam-online.net/English/News/2001-01/14/article3.shtml

Amnesty International, in its report for the year 2000, said it recorded 103 executions in Saudi Arabia
Spectators throng feverishly to watch the whipping of an adulterer, the amputation of a thief's hand or the beheading of a murderer, a rapist or drug trafficker.

Can the Bedford Police ask this tw*t why he found the cartoons so offensive, now. They were publised last September and NO-ONE complained then, over Christmas, only now. I have seen more offensive cartoons but no-one complained. Why is it that we, the working class can laugh at our misfortunes, our religion, but some bigotted idiot can use these cartoons to actively incite people to murder. Oh sorry, I forget that I live in the united kingdon of Blair

Oops, flashing blue lights outside my house, Bi Bi

ViroBono said:
The MP for Bedford, Patrick Hall, who stood beside Mr Khayam as he read his apology on Monday, said he was unaware of the conviction but that he still took the apology at face value.
Knob. No prizes for guessing which party this tit represents.

The good news is that Bedfordshire Police have now done what the Met should have, and nicked the drug-dealing tw@t.

BBC
I just emailed this MP. He is unlikely to see it (binned sharpish by his office drones, I should think), but if anyone wants to do the same his email is action@bedfordlabour.org.uk

Hooray - he's been returned to prison to finish his sentance. Since he only 3 of a 6 year stretch, I hope he has antoher 3 to think how stupid he was. Oh hang on, the tree-hugging gay-loving lefties will now complain about his human rights and unfair treatment.

I am having a bit of a problem here.
The Koran mentions 25 prophets, and amongst then is none other than - Jesus!
Am I mistaken or are all those pictures, stained glass etc. clogging up the walls of my local bothering HQ of someone else?

Have they never visited a church?

Quack

The only thing this wanka is 'sorry' about is that he didn't hide his face, he knows that he fekked up and might go back to nick. His feeble squirming apology doesn't wash with me, he knows that 'people' know where he lives now. Hope he wakes up to a nasty suprise one morning.

cpunk

LE
Just as an observation, isn't it interesting how Al Qa'eda and Islamic Fundamentalism in general is 'empowering' young Muslim men? It's very similar to the whole Black Power and Nation of Islam business in the 1960s and 70s. Young, useless tossers like our boy in the fake suicide vest have suddenly hit on something which genuinely alarms the majority of the population (and I include the majority of Muslims in that) and they're milking it for all it's worth. I bet that a couple of years ago, the majority of 'devout Muslims' who took part in the demos at the weekend wouldn't have been able to spell Allah...

So they have sent him back to nick for being in breach of parole !! Whoopie shyte he should not have parole in the first place for being a druggy.

Now what about charging the tw@t with inciting murder etc........ or is this incident just going to get swept under the carpet because he said sorry??

Can I just say sorry about speeding through that camera last night.. There now I will not have to pay the fine.