Carry on up the Khyber has to be the funniest Carry On.

Out of all the Carry On films it ahs to be the funniest, I know it lacks Bab Windsor's assets but the writing was the best.

Agreed, timeless and priceless.

Classic.......Lady Roughdiamond "Oh dear, I seem to have got a little plastered"

The Khasi of Kalabar: [unimpressed by the Fakirs performance] Bring
on the dancing girls. Get rid of this idiot!
Bungdit Din: Fakir! Off

I used to use it as an educational film for foreign history students; a colleague accused me of insulting Islam by doing so. Wanker. When I used Love Thy Neighbour in the section on immigration she got really cross.

The scene that gets me giggling is at the Dinner Table when they are under attack,
Belcher's antics and the poor Musicians taking a battering, check out the mistake
when Sir Sidney goes outside, the Burpa approaches him and Sir Sid..........well look
at it yourself, you'll spot it straight away.

51st Highland Volunteers cleaverly used this "recruitment" film to get me to swear the Oath! Cunning buggers.

In the words of Captain Keene "I don't like making guesses, but I wouldn't be surprised if there hadn't been a spot of foul play here".

"Bullocks, Mr. Belcher"

Someone told me the Film was banned from TV at the start of GW1, it should have
been shown to everyone involved before GW1 kicked off.....put every bugger in a
good mood!

slightly off topic anecdote. I wandered into my local once on quiz night and some of my drinking buddies were playing. One question was name as many carry on films as possible and being the font of useless information i got about 80% of them. My street cred has never been the same. But yes it is the funniest

May the benevolence of the god Shivu bring blessings on your house
And on yours.
And may his wisdom bring success in all your undertakings.
And in yours.
And may his radiance light up your life.
And up yours.

Little amuses the innocent :)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
What puzzles me is why that screeching cockney slapper Babs Windsor was considered something of a Beauty while the Likes of Valerie Leon went largely ignored
Jesus fucking Christ will you fuck off, stalker?

I was reading this thread and thinking "Yeah, Babs has become a National Treasure because of her role in a soap opera that poor people watch and she was married to a Face but her tits always looked like a haggis makers disaster".

Then you post that? Fuck off. I have security and some of them worked in the SAS.

Jesus fucking Christ will you fuck off, stalker?

I was reading this thread and thinking "Yeah, Babs has become a National Treasure because of her role in a soap opera that poor people watch and she was married to a Face but her tits always looked like a haggis makers disaster".

Then you post that? Fuck off. I have security and some of them worked in the SAS.
Look be nice or I'll tell everyone your thoughts on being the meat in a Hawtrey/Williams sandwich