Carry On Girls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by diehard57, Dec 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched the free Carry On Christmas DVD with Saturdays Express. Obviously Barbara Windsor was in it which got me thinking - who was your favourite Carry On Girl?

Personally, I always thought that Babs looked better with more clothes on than less (like the nurses uniform in 'Doctor) and was one of the least fanciable in 'Camping (the one in which her bra top comes off) when there are about 6 other stunnas in that film.

My all time favourite is the lovely Liz Fraser who was in her prime when modelling a brides' trousseau in 'Regardless.

So who was yours?
  2. Hattie Jacques. ccwwwwwoooorrrrrrrrr
  3. I have to say that Amanda Barrie ('er that married Mike Baldwin in Corrie) was a bit of a sort in Cleo
  4. What about Kenneth Williams? :wink: :p :p
  5. Whatever fires your rockets RR. :wink:
  6. I'm with you Wellyhead. She lloked well minxy in that bath of milk ! Pity she's a subutteo player
  7. Dora Bryan :lol:
  8. Boom Boom :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  10. What about the lovely Princess Jeli in Carry On Up the Khyber?

As Sid James says in the film "The right name for someone set in so perfect a mould".
  11. Is that the one that played the pretend French broad in Carry on Dick? If so, that's my vote an' all! Phwor! :D
  12. Rowums,

Not sure mate. I also have a thing for the bird in Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, the one who the yank or the Frenchie keeps seeing but she is a different bird in every scene, if that makes sense. Looks her best climbing off a haybale as he flies by. Great.

If in doubt check the tv listings its sure to be on over Christmas.
  13. cant remember the name of the film but one of my fav's apart from babs in carry on camping is the one who played the foreign archealogist ( shared the caravan with kenneth williams )
  14. Elke Somer
  15. Can't make my mind up, both appeal in so many ways so stuff it I'll have both at the same time.