Carpet munching for blokes

It has also been found that the reason am an has a bulbous knob on the end of his cock is to stop his hand coming off when hes having a wank.

"mate retention tactic"??? I do it cause I like the taste!

Fireplace I'm not going to forgive you for wasting the last 5 minutes of my life reading that tripe.... Who picks up the tab for this 'research'?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
^a tuna sandwich is less hassle though.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
It's in the Mail, so next week they'll be telling us that fanny juice gives you cancer.
gives you allsorts of nasties as half the stuff which makes our cock explode has no female symptoms

[boring head on] I reckon it's more to do with protecting your own sexual health and thus reproductive potential. You're more likely to detect a minging minge with your taste buds. Giving a girly the big "O" could just make her more cock hungry, and not just for yours. I site the muzzie fundamentalist practice of female circumcision as supplementary evidence.

The second bit about sperm retention has some merit, but it relies on the hypothesis that you'd be willing to lick it until your tongue drops off after you've shot your load - not a particularly credible theory surely?

I did know a girly who died of cock sucking cancer, a tragic loss that still haunts me. You should advise your daughters to spit, not swallow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 11
FARMBOY The NAAFI Bar 5
sarge_massage_my_passage The NAAFI Bar 13