Caroline Quentin - I wonder?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cuddles, May 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

I was watching the Life of Riley this evening with my daughter, who finds it amusing. I merely watch to enjoy the soft curves and softer voice of La Quentin.

However this evening I couldn't help but feel something was wrong. Her brunette hair was cut in a whimsical bob and pleased me. Her massive norks did sterling battle with what I assume is one of Rigby & Peller's hornier foundation garments. Yet there was something not quite right.

Then I twigged it. Her arse has shrunk and is no longer that fine rounded device with which she pleasured Neil Morrissey and Martin clunes - and me vicariously - on MBB!

Am I incorrect in my observation or has anyone else noticed that Caroline has reduced her block size and therefore laid herself open to greater damage should i ever succeed in engaging my piston?
  2. Age defeats desire [as explained in Ecclesiastes]
  3. Sorry to hear that. It certainly hasn't yet here! Considered changing your breakfast wheaties for a nice bit of gammon?
  4. Good for you,I will review my breakfast pharmaceuticals and carpet tile equivalent cereals.Lust is still there,swelling is departed.

Ochone,Ochone uridh.................
  5. On the other hand,her "daughter" in that show................
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

How about a mother and daughter show!
  7. My Diabetes and Cholesterol medication had a similar effect, but, now the NHS give me 4 small little tablets each month which perk things up nicely, thanks very much, in fact I do have a bit of a surplus.............
  8. It's still a fat loud, bird. Quentin reminds me of every decent looking ladies half pint and gipping mate who usually and most surprisingly ends up being dirtier than a fucking crows beak.
  9. Yep, Go Ugly Early - You know it makes sense
  10. Lost weight has she? Then there's only one thing for it ... You'll have to start stalking her every movement and work out her routine patterns. Then when you have ... BANG! ... You kidnap her and bundle her away in your van, driving her to a disused farm building somewhere, and keep her locked up. That way you can just feed her up till she eventually piles on all the weight and attains the look that gives you so much sexual gratification. Then ply her with tequila and dump her outside the BBC wearing a sombero and carrying a suitcase full of fags. That way people will think shes just been on holiday and she'll be too pissed for anyone to believe her 'Stalker/Kidnap' story.

Let me know how you get on.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Thank you your grace...all good, practical advice and to be honest pretty much in my SOP the tequila, 200 tabs, sombrero touch. Which is mint. Normally I just murder them, well I say murder; after a couple of weeks in my cellar it is more of a mercy killing...