Caroline Lucas and her Emergency Cabinet

Unless I’ve missed it, Ms Lucas’ sexist, insulting proposal hasn’t featured much on the News today. Already consigned to history, nothing to see here, time to move on. :roll:
Imagine the furore if it had been a male Tory who had suggested a similar solution, using a male only Cabinet.
It appears the establishment has already circled the wagons and is protecting one of its own.

I just hope to Hell they would all be driven to a Cobra meeting...or they would end up reversing into each other;) getting out of their cars, and accusing each other of Blob Week, PND, morning sickness or yeasty pussy.
Not being sexist mind...just practical.

If you took out this "cabinet" you'd solve more than half of this country's 'right on do gooder' problem overnight.
Just saying...

Caroline Lucas has just been on the News, discussing her plan to form an all female ‘emergency cabinet’ in order to resolve the Brexit impass.
Hail the sisterhood! Apparently she has written letters to such luminaries (all Remainers!) as Emily Thornberry, Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry, Yvette Cooper and a few others in Plaid and the SNP.
The plan is based on her premise that women can bring different dynamics and fresh thinking to the Brexit log jam.
What, a bit like PMTM? That worked well, didn’t it.
The more I see of Lucas, the more I think she is not of this world. Imagine if Boris had suggested he could have sorted this out with an all male cabinet? FFS.
He won't suggest anything, he''ll later report that he sorted it out with the men of the cabinet while the girls put the kettle on and fetch the biscuit tin.

Bit of hyperbole there mate. We’re not telling the World to eff off (quite the opposite in fact) and we’re not telling Europe to eff off.
We are telling a shady bunch of control-freaks in Brussels to eff off.
Which is exactly what the Europeans should be telling the control freaks in Brussels.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Which is exactly what the Europeans should be telling the control freaks in Brussels.
The UK tried that but the carapace that the EU Commission have erected around themselves is very tough to get through!

The UK tried that but the carapace that the EU Commission have erected around themselves is very tough to get through!
An excellent word which I shall now try to use in as many conversations as I can. (and yes, I did have to look it up)
Every day etc.

An excellent word which I shall now try to use in as many conversations as I can. (and yes, I did have to look it up)
Every day etc.
Always a school day on ARRSE - and not all of it in a good way - mind bleach is often required! :grin:

Caroline Lucas has just been on the News, discussing her plan to form an all female ‘emergency cabinet’ in order to resolve the Brexit impass.
Hail the sisterhood! Apparently she has written letters to such luminaries (all Remainers!) as Emily Thornberry, Heidi Allen, Anna Soubry, Yvette Cooper and a few others in Plaid and the SNP.
The plan is based on her premise that women can bring different dynamics and fresh thinking to the Brexit log jam.
What, a bit like PMTM? That worked well, didn’t it.
The more I see of Lucas, the more I think she is not of this world. Imagine if Boris had suggested he could have sorted this out with an all male cabinet? FFS.

Cherist, can you imagine the chaos, hatred (of men), stupidity & just sheer bloody mindedness, when this coven of ugly moron's menses sync? Menstrual synchrony - Wikipedia

edit beaten to it by "medwaymud"

Liberals will always manage to trip themselves up with their own doctrine. You could put money it.
IMO the Greens aren't really Liberal. Their doctrine is as hard and inflexible as that of the far right.

Hitler was a vegetarian, environmentalist and thought his mob where superior to everyone else too. Just saying like, no need to jump to conclusions....
No conclusions drawn. That said there are many white supremacist, neo-nazi types that share the Greens love of nature, tree-hugging and so on. On Tumblr they are fond of photos of blonde women holding their kids hands while walking through fields of golden wheat. Oak trees and the Norse Gods are other common tropes.

IMO the Greens aren't really Liberal. Their doctrine is as hard and inflexible as that of the far right.
To be fair neither are the Liberal Democrats, who want a 2nd Brexit referendum, but have vowed to ignore the result unless the majority vote remain whereupon they will demand a 3rd Brexit referendum

Latest Threads