• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Carol Vordermans stylist

We have noticed in the office this week that Carol Vorderman has been wearing some rather terrible clothes.

Her stylist is either blind or having a laugh. We do appreciate that she may be sponsored by Oxfam and have to wear their clothes.

Carol Vorderman should be styled into a black bin-bag, which should then be heat-sealed and inserted in a bathysphere with no air supply. This should then be lowered into the Marianas trench to below its safe operating depth... said a spokesman...

B

Biscuits_AB

I'd shag her, with or without her Pound Stretcher clothes on. For me, she's right up there with Jade Goodie, Fat Fern and Lorraine Kelly.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Biscuits_AB said:
I'd shag her, with or without her Pound Stretcher clothes on. For me, she's right up there with Jade Goodie, Fat Fern and Lorraine Kelly.
For the love of God, not Lorraine!

Biscuits_AB said:
a man after my own heart (which you can have with some chianti)

C

cloudbuster

I do believe she is, though that's still no excuse to turn to David Blunkett for fashion tips.

Latest Threads